Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
There is no difference between the setting "skip all" and "skip read-only" yet is there? That's like the main reason I love renpy. It's odd that they bothered to add those options to the settings menu, yet they do nothing at all?

Or am I just a dunce who is doing something incorrectly?
Hotkey skipping and Rollback is why I want all games to be renpy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean they can say they arent related and let us fill in relationships. Honestly they should also fix this with mary all we can do is chang her first name to mom. Its weird evrybody calls her mom. :D
Doya kind a has to be the mom for Chantelles "absentee mom" angst and dialogue about genes to make sense, plus it has to be a major plot point to make it fun. Hoping for a big reveal that she is a reformed crackwhore or something and we have the drug to make her go off the rails.

Mary IS the Mom off everyone in town... She's older than she looks lol

Reactions: ohhaiguize

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Years waiting for some good sex content with Pris or Tiffany. The dev keep pushing Clara and Becca content.
I thought well, maybe they are keeping Pris and Tiffany for the ntr route or smth.
New update comes out, Becca and Clara now with an extra of piss and shit :KEK:
For me, it was Tiffany and Stacey. The only two reasons why I was still bothering with this. There's already soooo much Clara. I wasn't sure whether all of the characters were going to get at least an equally distributed amount of content moving forward but this kind of confirms the direction it's going. Maybe it's just voted on by patrons. Idk. Did the proofreading at least improve? I mean, I'm pretty sure there's at least one native English speaker on the team so I never understood why the grammar/spelling looked like that. Ah, whatever. Doesn't matter anymore.

Also, where's the Count? Is he busy fapping or was this update so bad that he also gave up? If even he didn't like it then that's a fucking wrap in my book.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Also, where's the Count? Is he busy fapping or was this update so bad that he also gave up? If even he didn't like it then that's a fucking wrap in my book.
He's probably waiting for the initial shitstorm to die down, he said he was going to wait till monday to play it

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
What you're proposing would be the same NTR scenario playing out a dozen times. Pretty easy way to make me immediately lose interest. You have an entire game of connection between the PC and all the girls lol. When i say town bike i'm obviously saying someone else *cough* Dr. beatrix or someone similar corrupting them to become that. A character just slutting it up would obviously not be very satisfying.

I'd rather wait some extra time then get bored with the same scenario over and over. We've already seen the emotional impact of Darnell, i'd say you lose pretty much all emotional impact if it happens over and over. Thankfully I played some more and the Gerda scenario seems completely unrelated to Darnell. Hope this continues. its literally the first update for NTR, honestly didn't expect sex, but maybe im just patient because i don't really follow this game.

Mary is like the only other person I'd tolerate being related to Darnell.
It`s not the same NTR scenario, unless they do the same positions ,same location ,build up to the scene , etc. it`s simply not, for example doing Darnell with Becca is an entirely different scenario ,emotional link ,corruption and aproach than with another girl like say Clara or Marry, that alone has a bunch of different NTR scenarios play out differently, and we even see it in this update,another hypothetical example is Darnell fucking Marry at home vs the gym, completely different dynamic ,positions, clothes, build up to those respective scene etc, and you can go on and on.
Played through the update both main and NTR and for me the Gerda scene on the NTR route didn`t even come close to darnell scenes in terms of emotional link, corruption,etc. and that is my point, Gerda is a an example for my argument, nobody (at least on the NTR route) is giving a fuck about her like they do for Mary ,Clara ,Tiffany or Becca etc. Why is that? it`s because Gerda`s character has some clear differences than characters like Marry or Becca.
I bet you are not going to replay the Gerda scenes as much as you do Becca or Marry with Darnell even though it just teasing content.
"We've already seen the emotional impact of Darnell" really? are you speaking from the future? cause that is def not true, barley touched the surface.
All the examples i used are much more time efficient for us and better for overall NTR quality from a story prespective, given the long time it takes to get an update.If updates where more frequent then i wouldn`t mind other male npc`s corrupting other of the MC`s girls but as it stands that takes time and build up and none of them have the build up that Darnell has since the game`s inception.Why start again at step 1 with another male npc for another once a year update when you can start at step 3 with Darnell.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
There were about 3 or 4 repetitions of this event, did you rope in Tiffany? first time by going to class to catch her looking at them, then you got to find her in the sports field, she is hiding by the wall.
I refereed the girls, took Chantelle to the gym twice, but never saw a way to involve Tiffany or saw Chantelle by the track. I must have gone off-course and bugged it.

Danielgiovanna

Jun 28, 2021
I am very disappointed, this was one of my favorites, especially for the art style, a unique cartoon style and realism, and I was not a fan of their tags. But with this completely low quality update, the change to an edited AI style and with so little content in almost 8 months or more, it's a shame. If I paid for it, I would stop doing it. Would it be acceptable to change the art style if it takes less time to update, but more than half a year for this?

Reactions: Artoriasex

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I refereed the girls, took Chantelle to the gym twice, but never saw a way to involve Tiffany or saw Chantelle by the track. I must have gone off-course and bugged it.
That was Tiffany hiding by the track, should have happened on the morning after either the second or third set of posters IIRC.

Kaholimo

Jul 4, 2021
I know nothing about apk, but just play the update, it starts at the new content. this game never uses saves from previous versions

Yeah no i mean saves on this certain update.

It crashes on darnel and becca gym scene then when i relaunch back it i cant see my save the in the load section

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah no i mean saves on this certain update.

It crashes on darnel and becca gym scene then when i relaunch back it i cant see my save the in the load section
Can't help you with that, like I said I have no knowledge about android versions, nothing like that happened on my playthrough, try a fresh download maybe?
I didn't see any bugs in fact!

Last edited:

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
honestly this update was a bit disappointing giving it took 9 months to complete, from a dev perspective i know that remaking the game and splitting it into 2 different routes is time consuming and difficult, but 9 months is enough time for entire projects to finish, the content was so mid and scarce for the main update that it baffles me, and just now i learned it was mostly AI art, so i don't really understand how it took that much time to only come out with this. by no means i'm downplaying the effort it took, but giving the time they had and the way they phrased that this update was more than the previous "mega update" i had hopes that at least some of the characters will get their story going, i mean characters like violet who just appeared are already having their story advanced while tiffany is just starting and sara didn't even advance a bit. i hope that they at least give reasonable hype for their update so as to not get people hopes up too much.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes