Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Dont really mind ntr and do personally think it's pretty neat that u essentially get two games/routes and while the corruption was perhaps a bit rushed imo it made sense to focus on Darnell since he's been after Becca and Mary since the beginning i do hope he's not the only one antagonist even tho judging the the cover it seems that way

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dont really mind ntr and do personally think it's pretty neat that u essentially get two games/routes and while the corruption was perhaps a bit rushed imo it made sense to focus on Darnell since he's been after Becca and Mary since the beginning i do hope he's not the only one antagonist even tho judging the the cover it seems that way
If you're talking male foils for the protagonist MC - Walter, Darnell, Roger, and Alan have all been introduced to date. Alan has already been dispatched back in v0.22.0 in 2020 - though, in the netorare (ntr) route Alan is still in the picture.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me if Taffytales now has saves that carry forward from this patch on?
That information hasn't been shared by the developer. You should assume that saves will not carry forward and that Uberpie will continue to provide saves to start at new content (or the updates won't need to have saves in order to start at the new content).

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
That information hasn't been shared by the developer. You should assume that saves will not carry forward and that Uberpie will continue to provide saves to start at new content (or the updates won't need to have saves in order to start at the new content).
that seems to be the case since there's no choice system that affects the story, it's pretty linear

Reactions: spittlespattle
Dec 30, 2020
truth, it's the combination of huge hype plus epic fail that makes this update a true trainwreck:
1) Highly anticipated dual-route update announced two years ago had fans chomping at the bit
2) Literally one actual sex scene, and it was "meh"
3) Repeated scenes with bizaare fluid drinking fetish subplot no one wanted
4) Most of the characters sidelined
5) Neither route appealed to its audience
6) Every character lost their personality and became a boring cliche, except the New Character we didn't really need
7) Mostly scenes of teasing shit that is actually a regression, pacing and story-wise
8) Eyes Wide Shut "big reveal" was not only obvious years ago, but basically a cliche at this point
9) AI generated art, even if theoretically feasible, was just so poorly done that everyone looked like a low resolution Akira-blob stuck in the Uncanny Valley

Last one's the killer, because everything else is just window dressing, but the art makes the game.
Character plots being sidelined and characterization dumbing down is what did it for me.

I can give the AI art a pass if they went hard on storyline, it would make it feel like the characters and story was taking priority and was taking time away from animating, but this is just pathetic...

Before the update I was very defensive in favour of Uberpie and their strange choice to split the games into two seperate stories rather then possible branching choices, but the lack of interesting content... thats just sad

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Honestly is kinda racist towards black men they deserve better then to be a fetish tool for white men. Let them be the mc of more incest mom games. :D
thing is that most people here would consider those games to be NTR games somehow even if the game was an incest thing about a black family

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Also the ai art is really really fucking bad and obvious here, the scene in which you spy on Chantelle in the backyard* uses the same exact art for the "girl in thong spread legs" prompt I saw in another thumbnail for an ai cg game. It looks like cut or a gash, it's really unnatural looking.

I guess I should have seen this coming considering how much of the older cg was traced but this is much worse.

*why even pose her flat on her back when her appeal is having a huge ass? Just have her laying on her side

Panico265

Dec 21, 2017
Also the ai art is really really fucking bad and obvious here, the scene in which you spy on Chantelle in the backyard* uses the same exact art for the "girl in thong spread legs" prompt I saw in another thumbnail for an ai cg game. It looks like cut or a gash, it's really unnatural looking.

I guess I should have seen this coming considering how much of the older cg was traced but this is much worse.

*why even pose her flat on her back when her appeal is having a huge ass? Just have her laying on her side
And it's also very inconsistent, sometimes mary is a little chubby, other times she's very fit

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is it not possible to start a save from the beginning in this version?
No. v0.95.7 is a standalone continuation called "season 5" if you want to play from the beginning - download v0.89.8 and start from the beginning there. Once you are done with v0.89.8 - dl v0.95.7 and play it.
do i need to download the seasons or how does this work?
If you only want to play the new content, just dl v0.95.7. If you want to play from the beginning, dl v0.89.8 and then when you are done, play v0.95.7.
Lost the artist? that explains everything F

Now they are extending the game to have more profits
Don't know where you got that idea. Uberpie is the artist - but it appears now Uberpie is using AI generator trained on his original art for a sizeable portion of the content and doing very little, if any, editing.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes