Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But using one of your own polls doesn't seem fair. I think most people who follow you like Netorare to start with, so. Using those numbers will never be correct.
I don't have any followers, otherwise I would likely agree with your perspective on this. And I didn't say they were correct - I said they showed there is interest in the netorare (ntr) route, more than what some might have thought based upon their own personal preferences. The only post that links to these files are the one listed here on F95: #29,294
1688681856174.png
Stuck in the same loop, could you help me out with the order of these events?
What i did was -
1. Put up the posters
2. Go to the school next day and the scene with everyone crowding around Chantelle takes place, followed by Tiffany and Priscilla fighting and MC suggesting a competition
3. Referee the competition
4. Text Chantelle at night

At what point between these events do we look for Tiffany? Because once i go see Chantelle at the gym again im back where i started
You have to do the photos/editing/printing/posters twice ... you have to hang the posters before the time runs out each of the two times. If you do not hang the posters within the time, it's probably coded for the player to try again... it could be people aren't hanging them quick enough each time they try or that a bug has occurred to create a loop.

If you are experiencing the loop - you should load a save prior to the first photo meeting with Chantelle and try the quests again. If you don't have a save, you'll have to start at the beginning of the update if you want to move past the quests. I have videos of both routes playthroughs here, for people who are having problems: #29,294

Rololololo

Mar 9, 2022
Amazing to go through both of the routes. The game already had a base before this new update, but with this update I quess Uberpie simply threw the old story out and chose to change it completly. Now AI images is littered everywhere, and NTRenjoyer get all of that pissdrinking that they so lacked. I'm wondering how this can be called 0.95-7, when it should just be back to scratch. Hopefully UberPie has trained his ai, so the next increments of the game will be updated faster, or else can he just simply change into a completely new story again after 2 or 3 updates?

Jiro8850

Mar 18, 2020
I don't have any followers, otherwise I would likely agree with your perspective on this. And I didn't say they were correct - I said they showed there is interest in the netorare (ntr) route, more than what some might have thought based upon their own personal preferences. The only post that links to these files are the one listed here on F95: #29,294
View attachment 2750049

You have to do the photos/editing/printing/posters twice ... you have to hang the posters before the time runs out each of the two times. If you do not hang the posters within the time, it's probably coded for the player to try again... it could be people aren't hanging them quick enough each time they try or that a bug has occurred to create a loop.

If you are experiencing the loop - you should load a save prior to the first photo meeting with Chantelle and try the quests again. If you don't have a save, you'll have to start at the beginning of the update if you want to move past the quests. I have videos of both routes playthroughs here, for people who are having problems: #29,294
Thanks for the video, somehow because i skipped the poster minigame instead of doing it manually, I didn't get the scene with Walter almost catching us. Or maybe it may have been because i ran out of the school instead of the womens locker room. All good now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Excuse me, I'm going to jump into this NTR discussion with my opinion.
I don't like NTR, I played both routes just out of curiosity to know what it would be like, I played it, I didn't like it and that's it.
I'm not going to criticize and insult people who like NTR simply because I don't like it.
It's like listening to a kindergartner complain, do you really have nothing better to do than criticize other people you don't even know in real life?
And for something as personal as sexual fetishes
Just get on with your life, they ain't hurting you

Dikasya

Nov 7, 2020
Uh i prefer ntr route for have Mary scene
And they have heavy scene like semen drink (becca) and piss drinking (Mary)

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Excuse me, I'm going to jump into this NTR discussion with my opinion.
I don't like NTR, I played both routes just out of curiosity to know what it would be like, I played it, I didn't like it and that's it.
I'm not going to criticize and insult people who like NTR simply because I don't like it.
It's like listening to a kindergartner complain, do you really have nothing better to do than criticize other people you don't even know in real life?
And for something as personal as sexual fetishes
Just get on with your life, they ain't hurting you
Couldn't have said it better myself. Saved me the trouble of quoting him.
Exactly my point, they can all say that they don't care about optional things, yet they complain.
Steelbron is guilty of what you rightfully criticize and some other people on this thread.
I'm glad to share the thread with a mature and tolerant person like yourself.

Last edited:

kmh765

Sep 14, 2020
I can deal with the scuffed AI art, I can deal with the lack of voice acting, I can deal with most NTR scenarios... uberpie is out of his fucking mind adding scat, and piss drinking. Think most people in this thread can agree gore, vore, scat are no goes.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I can deal with the scuffed AI art, I can deal with the lack of voice acting, I can deal with most NTR scenarios... uberpie is out of his fucking mind adding scat, and piss drinking. Think most people in this thread can agree gore, vore, scat are no goes.
At the very least should have made it optional and have alternate scenes without it :(

Cybergod360

Dec 7, 2022
It's hurting you, not other people. You just don't know it. But like I said a few times before, I don't care about optional NTR routes. But facts are still facts. So I responded to the person's message.

I'm gonna leave it at that. Enjoy yourself dude.
Can you please explain how ntr could hurt you I really wanna know

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Sadly I cant. I am not a mental docter I cant help you. I just said my opnion. If you are happy the way you are thats your choice. I wont stop you.

greetings.
He asked the question with maturity, that response to that current question all it does is show to others that you lack a good reason to hate ntr that much.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
How is my question immature? I dont have the answer he seeks. I was being serious.

My dislike for NTR has nothing to do with this.
He asked "Can you please explain how ntr could hurt you I really wanna know", You asked no question.

and yes, you don't have the answers he seeks because you really don't understand why you hate ntr that much.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Couldn't have said it better myself. Saved me the trouble of quoting him.
Exactly my point, they can all say that they don't care about optional things, yet they complain.
Steelbron is guilty of what you rightfully criticize and some other people on this thread.
I'm glad to share the thread with a mature and tolerant person like yourself.
i think its because even if its optional, they know the NTR route exists. So they're mad that their fictional waifu's got stolen in another universe.

Now if you ask me that's the most pathetic and insecure thing imaginable but its the only thing that makes sense for this level of vitriol.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
i think its because even if its optional, they know the NTR route exists. So they're mad that their fictional waifu's got stolen in another universe.

Now if you ask me that's the most pathetic and insecure thing imaginable but its the only thing that makes sense for this level of vitriol.
While that feeling is valid in itself, expressing it that way is what makes it pathetic and insecure of their part.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
While that feeling is valid in itself, expressing it that way is what makes it pathetic and insecure of their part.
I don't think that feeling is valid. it gives me the same vibes as people who carry around and marry their Waifu body pillows. These are fictional characters. Getting emotional and being attached to these characters to the point that the thought of them getting railed by BBC's in someone else's game driving someone insane is hilarious and some cuck shit.

Last edited:

Ursa_Raash

Jul 15, 2022
I'm sooo heartbroken to see Gerda in that state. Was it necessary to shave her head bald? :confused:
And I don't like NTR, however I had to play NTR to see Gerda. Couldn't you guys just make the game with avoidable NTR choices? Pretty please!!!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes