Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
What can I say. Maybe it’s due to spending too much time on this site, but I am completely over this character archetype of the sexually repressed mother who suddenly starts to look at her son and think, “Wow, my little boy’s all grown up now …” and peeks on him and sniffs his undershorts and all that jazz.

Doesn’t help that, personally, I also find her quite ugly. I’m not into MILFs at all; and, while this game’s art style has grown on me (for instance, before playing it, I would look at the preview pictures and think Becca was unattractive as well, but now I like her), I think it doesn’t do the older ladies any favours, as far as I’m concerned.

But hey, if you like her, more power to you.
It's not like it's my favorite either, I like Priscilla and Becca more
I don't dislike it either, as it is one of the most beloved I wanted to make some kind of joke

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It feels like ive been playing forever...so it's just the beginning? Jesus
Yup. To put this in perspective, back in April of 2022 when v0.82.4 came out - I speedran the entire playthrough from the beginning (skipped all dialogue, didn't pause on any screens) and it took over 8 hours. I wouldn't recommend that for everyone - because I knew the content and made strategic saves to stave off problems. Making one wrong turn can cause a bug and a player will have to start from the beginning, all over again, if they don't know the gameplay.

The last two updates, v0.89.8 I speed ran at 30 minutes and each route for v0.95.7 was also about 30 minutes minutes each, add on another hour (or 90 minutes if speedrunning both routes).

That 9-10 hours of speedrunning is probably more like 35-50 or more hours of normal play (reading the dialogues and enjoying some of the images).

Reactions: APoc1

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Can anyone explain what is this season shit? does season 5 consists all previous season or just standalone story after season 4? how can i get the whole game in 1?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone explain what is this season shit? does season 5 consists all previous season or just standalone story after season 4? how can i get the whole game in 1?
Already answered several times in the thread. Last, first - you can't. First, next - no clue, but one hypothesis is that the developers think it will make it easier to incorporate the various routes into previously created content. For the second question - see #4 in the 79th posting of my FAQ below. I also highly recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
which one you are talking about ? piss cum drinking one? i have played it alr . also it was too small story progress i am asking update after she drinks his piss as a refreshing drink after excercise
It's been fewer than 2 months since the update, you have at least 2 more months - if not longer - to wait for the next update. The next update is not expected to include anything for the Netorare (NTR) route. So you're looking at sometime in 2024 for the next update for that route... at the earliest.

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone,
We’ve seen a lot of questions about the seasons aspect to our design and wanted to clarify a few things.
Whilst we will be looking into the possibility of making one complete build, due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of the project, we’re breaking the game down into various seasons to try help manage this.
Progress on the latest update is going well, we’re pleased with the current rate of production, and will soon have more cool stuff to show you guys.

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘She must be cashing in one of those ‘special’ coupons everyone’s always talking about…’

ad166f690a20239d408a7267642b518b.png

Mar 17, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone,
We’ve seen a lot of questions about the seasons aspect to our design and wanted to clarify a few things.
Whilst we will be looking into the possibility of making one complete build, due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of the project, we’re breaking the game down into various seasons to try help manage this.
Progress on the latest update is going well, we’re pleased with the current rate of production, and will soon have more cool stuff to show you guys.

As always,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘She must be cashing in one of those ‘special’ coupons everyone’s always talking about…’

View attachment 2881361
Thanks for the update.

Is it just me or does something feel *off* about the pose in this one's image?

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Update news!
Hello everyone,

As always,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2881361
Thanks for the update.

More than likely due to the AI generation, but it looks more proper, not close to the "original" taffy tales style that were used to, I guess that's it, obviously when artists improve their art might change, but I'm not Uber, so can't say for certain.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the update.

Well, since it has AI components - the assembled image has perspective issues outside of the fact the the vanishing point is in a weird place based upon the framing of the image.
1693084179874.png
  • The maid's left foot should be lower in the image, compared to the salesgirl's. Where it's at, based upon the body poise - gives the illusion that the maid's floating in the air.
  • They're bodies aren't a full 3/4, almost nearly profile, but with the salesgirl's head behind the monitor, their location should be higher in the frame than the cash register monitor.
  • Based upon the amount of flex in the maid's knees - she's either over 2m (6'6") or the salesgirl is under 1.5m (5')... both of which, based upon the other content in the Taffy Tales, is not correct.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Update news!
Hello everyone,

As always,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2881361
its good game but please stop turning it into a soap opera either take darnell out or have him mc red becomes friend tired seeing mc say we gotta get rid him kill him take him out plus stop making blue mc a wimp man getting alot ladies but scared them and others where are mob guys why they not getting revenge on becca and mc whats with phamthom lady dont see no more bring characters in but dont finish there storys like a dumb soap opera who will sleep with who will get the mom will pricella mom divorce her hubby will mc get darnells mom sister will darnell sleep with his sister will both dogs and horse get some action will danny sister show up will principle pimp all women will blue mc find out real story his dad is dad still alive will clara o good hubby return will mob kill him off stay tune for taffy tales the drama

mangagamer101

Dec 7, 2017
its good game but please stop turning it into a soap opera either take darnell out or have him mc red becomes friend tired seeing mc say we gotta get rid him kill him take him out plus stop making blue mc a wimp man getting alot ladies but scared them and others where are mob guys why they not getting revenge on becca and mc whats with phamthom lady dont see no more bring characters in but dont finish there storys like a dumb soap opera who will sleep with who will get the mom will pricella mom divorce her hubby will mc get darnells mom sister will darnell sleep with his sister will both dogs and horse get some action will danny sister show up will principle pimp all women will blue mc find out real story his dad is dad still alive will clara o good hubby return will mob kill him off stay tune for taffy tales the drama
This guy definitely autistic. Desperately in need of therapy

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Haven't played this for a while .
Hope Mc is still dominating all the girls.
I liked his relationship with Clara , I hope pregnancy is added in future updates , would be great if it's woven into story.

Reactions: Nobody 1111
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes