Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Estou torcendo demais para continuarmos o NTR urgente!
I'm really hoping that we can continue the NTR as soon as possible!
English only, per F95 rules. Please.

You will be disappointed to know that the next update is only supposed to be the Main Route. The Netorare (NTR) Route is not planned for an update anytime soon.
to play NTR am I supposed to play 1-4 (vanilia) and then play season 5 NTR path as if the route starts this far into the game? Or the idea is that every season will have NTR path added 1-5? but we start from season 5? If yes then it's pretty strange how they went about it chronologically.
No choice you make in v0.89.8 "Seasons 1-4" affects anything in v0.95.7 "Season 5." They are standalone "seasons." As I stated in the post directly above yours, eventually the "Seasons" will be parted out and the Netorare (NTR) Route will be added to each. It's not only pretty strange how they went about it, it's ridiculous. I can see how the decision was made - but again, this goes to Uberpie having poor planning and poor follow through. But it pays off for him, in the end.

Jul 28, 2017

You will be disappointed to know that the next update is only supposed to be the Main Route. The Netorare (NTR) Route is not planned for an update anytime soon.

No choice you make in v0.89.8 "Seasons 1-4" affects anything in v0.95.7 "Season 5." They are standalone "seasons." As I stated in the post directly above yours, eventually the "Seasons" will be parted out and the Netorare (NTR) Route will be added to each. It's not only pretty strange how they went about it, it's ridiculous. I can see how the decision was made - but again, this goes to Uberpie having poor planning and poor follow through. But it pays off for him, in the end.
Yeah that is what I meant, I always thought what kind of people are behind Xbox naming convention. Probably the same that add content in the middle of Vanilia path rather than add NTR to season 1 and go from there.

Reactions: Count Morado

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017

im a bit confused on the last bit you said here. so does this mean sometime in the future the game will be restructured structured like this > season 1 (NTR + Stanard) > season 2 (NTR + Standard) > ... or will seasons 5 onward be structured like how it is currently with season 5?

Reactions: Ben7989

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im a bit confused on the last bit you said here. so does this mean sometime in the future the game will be restructured structured like this > season 1 (NTR + Stanard) > season 2 (NTR + Standard) > ... or will seasons 5 onward be structured like how it is currently with season 5?
It is my understanding that it is the former, not the latter. This way they can add content into different pieces without it affecting the overall story (and coding). Netorare (NTR) Route has to be added into every part of the game already created, as well as every part going forward. Then the Sharing/Friendship Route has to be added into every part of the game past, present, and future.

From the Patreon post last week #30,226:
Whilst we will be looking into the possibility of making one complete build, due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of the project, we’re breaking the game down into various seasons to try help manage this.

Reactions: Lucas90251

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
It is my understanding that it is the former, not the latter. This way they can add content into different pieces without it affecting the overall story (and coding). Netorare (NTR) Route has to be added into every part of the game already created, as well as every part going forward. Then the Sharing/Friendship Route has to be added into every part of the game past, present, and future.

From the Patreon post last week #30,226:
Whilst we will be looking into the possibility of making one complete build, due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of the project, we’re breaking the game down into various seasons to try help manage this.
i see doesn't that mean that they have to rework the current ntr storyline since as it stands right now ntr starts from season 5 and if they want to make every season ntr + standard the current ntr storyline will be scrapped/reworked.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i see doesn't that mean that they have to rework the current ntr storyline since as it stands right now ntr starts from season 5 and if they want to make every season ntr + standard the current ntr storyline will be scrapped/reworked.
You bring up a good point. No matter Uberpie's intent - he needs to be more clear (which he won't).

It was the understanding that it doesn't start at v0.95.7 "Season 5." Just that they started their development of it at Season 5. There is no Netorare (NTR) Route content currently in v0.89.8 "Seasons 1-4" - just place holders. They would need to rewrite content in those seasons to remove those placeholders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
You bring up a good point. No matter Uberpie's intent - he needs to be more clear (which he won't).

It was the understanding that it doesn't start at v0.95.7 "Season 5." Just that they started their development of it at Season 5. There is no Netorare (NTR) Route content currently in v0.89.8 "Seasons 1-4" - just place holders. They would need to rewrite content in those seasons to remove those placeholders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all we can do is hope at this point i suppose kinda unfortunate that the vocal pushback caused him to change his initial plan to do ntr + standard route since the beginning

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's not what PROTAGONIST means. Protagonist is the MAIN character, which is NOT SIDE CHARACTER.
I don't disagree with your perspective. However, that doesn't change how the tag is applied as of today.

For a period of time in the gameplay, Mary is the main character. Players control her actions just like they do with Peter, the main character for the other parts.

The way tags are denoted on F95 at this time, they aren't required to have any certain percentage of applicability in the game. If there is one sex scene out of 100 a game that is between two men, even if avoidable/skippable, it gets the gay tag. It just has to appear.

The current definition of the tag doesn't detail how much of the time the character needs to be in the role of the main character.
When the new tag list is activated, I can see the staff more likely to remove the tag, based upon the new definition:

female-protagonistThe protagonist is female for the most part of the game

Uberpie had this grand idea to have players pick multiple characters to take the leading character role at various parts of the game ... 2 or 3 years ago. When his idea seemed to fail miserably, instead of fixing/removing it - he just kept it in here. Hell, based upon his interface -- the dog Max was to have moments in the leading character role.

Blame Uberpie for this fuck up.

EDIT: Follow up thought. With Uberpie's latest, greatest, fantabulous, glorious idea of breaking the content into "Seasons" ... Season 2 could get the Female Protagonist tag, if the Mary selection content remains. Season 1, 3, 4, and 5 would retain the Male Protagonist tag. So, the legacy of waffling may continue... Stay Tuned, true believers.

Last edited:

pitchblackunseen

Aug 9, 2018
Hello everyone! I have several questions, lost the track of this game for a year.
1) Was NTR released simultaneously with Season 5? Hence, is there enough vanilla content in this season at all?
2) What's the deal with AI art? I've never heard about it before, so...does it involve only recent NTR content?

Gewne

May 16, 2018
Hello everyone! I have several questions, lost the track of this game for a year.
1) Was NTR released simultaneously with Season 5? Hence, is there enough vanilla content in this season at all?
2) What's the deal with AI art? I've never heard about it before, so...does it involve only recent NTR content?
1) You can choose between NTR or NTRless path, and no, there's very little to no new content yet on both versions, (arguably of course).
2) It looks like almost every "new" art is AI generated now, which certainly is a step back I would say, but it also has a lot of space for improvement, we will see.

Reactions: omgmule

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
1) You can choose between NTR or NTRless path, and no, there's very little to no new content yet on both versions, (arguably of course).
2) It looks like almost every "new" art is AI generated now, which certainly is a step back I would say, but it also has a lot of space for improvement, we will see.
Eww, this game lost its soul to AI as well?

• Haha
Reactions: parakep
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes