GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Art is nice, but the game design element is complete trash where you have to wander around aimlessly hoping to click the right person at the right time to progress the plot, and the journal system is unhelpful. This needs a serious overhaul.

VeggiesHater

Oct 31, 2022
Idk if anyone has said this before but PLEASE BRING BACK THE OG ART STYLE INSTEAD OF USING AI. Sure using ai is probably gonna cost less time and easier to be done rather than doing it yourself but it just seems like there were no effort into the game plus I love the og art style, like the scene with the protagonist and Mary on the bed? goated.

Maxkov80

Mar 13, 2021

Hello everyone!
We’re just running a little poll, and was curious to get you guys' input on a complex and deeply layered issue…

Milfs. Shaven (armpits, etc) or not?

Hairy

Shaven
I like hairy)))

Danny is homosexual will new update (6 season) after 3-4 season?
Who knows, please?

Last edited:

ShocX

Mar 9, 2021
To poor to vote, but I would still like to voice my opinion.
I enjoy pubic hair on milfs (and in general) a lot. Clean shaven is just so boring... I think different shapes of timmed pubic hair styles, with milfs leaning towards more pubic hair, would great. All natural pubic hair on a few charakters can be nice too, if it fits the charakters well.
I am not a big fan of armpit hair, but it would offer more variety if it's used rarely and again only on charakters where it would really fit their looks / type.
Ideally the player would be able to choose between shaven / natural, or even better different pubic hair styles, once they gain a certain level of control over a charakter. :D But I guess that might lead to too much work.
Overall I would be more than happy if charakters (and their hair) continue to be handled just as they are so far, since this game has the best art / charakters of any adult game I know. Especially I hope this poll does not lead to them all beeing clean shaven.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023

Hello everyone!
We’re just running a little poll, and was curious to get you guys' input on a complex and deeply layered issue…

Milfs. Shaven (armpits, etc) or not?

Hairy

Shaven
I like hair in this case, but I don't understand the question he is asking. Surely it doesn't need to be a matter of all milfs or none?

• Sad
Reactions: Super Beast Cr7

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Is Danny written to be trans/trans coded, gay, bi, just a guy who likes crossdressing, nonbinary? was this ever adress? cus i have been replaying this game and his writting is mega-weird, is not consistent ever, even you can point out where a new update happen because sometimes he's a becca boy and the other is cheating in his girlfriend and praying to be breeded (in his own route, if we add becca's route to the mix it almost feels like 3 differents characters)
Danny may be bisexual. In that situation, he can be in bed with Becca and MC.

Reactions: astrophel
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes