InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
At this moment - There's a chance.
View attachment 3107636

It may be as high as a 50% chance, as of today. Each day reduces that chance by 1% per day until 15 Dec, when the reduction speeds up to about 3% per day.
This reminds me when I worked at a Call Center...Dec. 24th...shift ended at 9 PM...I still bought the ingredients and speed cooked a Pork Shank for dinner

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Welp. I like NTR quite a lot, but in my humble opinion Uberpie went too far into fringe fetishes there. One of the cast got shaved bald, piss drinking (on multiple, or even, you could say, regular occassions)... yeah, I'll probably be only looking forward to the main route updates. Seeing people drink urine just kills any boner I might've had at the moment.

Reactions: wdtfydd

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Had no problem with AI CG though, if there was some in the NTR version. It all looked very similar to the game's usual (and beloved) art style. (y)

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

We’re continuing progress on the latest update, and we’re pleased to say progress is going smoothly!
We’d like to thank everyone who took part in the recent voting and/or left comments about the content, and now because of that, Sara’s scene will include an optional shaven/unshaven variant.
More news on the upcoming update is coming soon. Stay tuned!

As always,
Thank you guys so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘It’s always nice to see a teacher going up and beyond to look after her students…’
Sara

(Still can't upload gif i'm trying something soon*) But it's Sara talking to Peter)
*Should be showing as .mp4 ? With horrible quality sadly

Last edited:

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Update news!
Just now
Hello everyone!

We’re continuing progress on the latest update, and we’re pleased to say progress is going smoothly!
We’d like to thank everyone who took part in the recent voting and/or left comments about the content, and now because of that, Sara’s scene will include an optional shaven/unshaven variant.
More news on the upcoming update is coming soon. Stay tuned!

As always,
Thank you guys so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘It’s always nice to see a teacher going up and beyond to look after her students…’
Sara

(Still can't upload gif i'm trying something soon*) But it's Sara talking to Peter)
*Should be showing as .mp4 ? With horrible quality sadly
Wow, the AI art in this is not subtle at all. Is Uber yet to address this or has there not been enough backlash from patrons? I used to be indifferent on AI use but it feels like none of the supposed benefits have come to fruition. The game still takes just as long, if not longer for releases to come out.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Wow, the AI art in this is not subtle at all. Is Uber yet to address this or has there not been enough backlash from patrons? I used to be indifferent on AI use but it feels like none of the supposed benefits have come to fruition. The game still takes just as long, if not longer for releases to come out.
It's well known that he used to trace other artist's works for his scenes, so It is very much in character for him to go down the IA route. To be honest It wouldn't be a problem for me if the updates came faster from this, but that is not the case.

Nobody 1111

Dec 13, 2022
It doesn't even look like Sara, looks like a different character in her clothes.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This was always the case. No consitency in faces when the angle is different. Dark Cookie has the same problem in Summertime Saga.
That's a disingenuous comparison imo, there is a difference between inconsistency in drawing/shading/manual errors and a character looking different/lacking details at all because the creator doesn't want to bother. At least this is getting updates unlike SS though.

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
That's a disingenuous comparison imo, there is a difference between inconsistency in drawing/shading/manual errors and a character looking different/lacking details at all because the creator doesn't want to bother. At least this is getting updates unlike SS though.
No, Mary doesn't look like Mary as soon as you see her in a different angle. Same goes for Tiffany, Clara, Priscilla, Becca. They look different because UberPie is not able to draw the same face from different angles. And he doesn't care.

CancerZ

Jul 15, 2023
i just soft locked myself and am about to lose an hour of progress, and this is a cry for help. you guys know a way to get out of the toilet during the nightmare with the killer mask lady.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes