ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
dude u gotta stop with this, i'm doing a new playthrough of this after years and everytime i search something your useless comments pops up, you answer everybody's question by repeating it and telling them to use your faq which isn't that useful or watch youtube, seriously nobody wants to watch a 30 min youtube video to find the specific part for what they need if they can just read it in 2 seconds.

I'm sure the answer to most of the question is somewhere in the thread, but are people really going to dig through 200 search results to find it with this websites notoriously shitty search function, especially when 100 of them are just you telling them to 'use the search function' diluting the already bloated search results? If you dont want to answer the question just dont answer it ffs, why quote everybody for every little thing and make so many threads making search a nightmare? I'm literally searching for a quest right now and most of the answers are your useless posts quoting other ppl asking the same thing but not answering the question, surely you realize everything you are doing is just counterproductive and make people want to use search less?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
dude u gotta stop with this, i'm doing a new playthrough of this after years and everytime i search something your useless comments pops up, you answer everybody's question by repeating it and telling them to use your faq which isn't that useful or watch youtube, seriously nobody wants to watch a 30 min youtube video to find the specific part for what they need if they can just read it in 2 seconds.

I'm sure the answer to most of the question is somewhere in the thread, but are people really going to dig through 200 search results to find it with this websites notoriously shitty search function, especially when 100 of them are just you telling them to 'use the search function' diluting the already bloated search results? If you dont want to answer the question just dont answer it ffs, why quote everybody for every little thing and make so many threads making search a nightmare? I'm literally searching for a quest right now and most of the answers are your useless posts quoting other ppl asking the same thing but not answering the question, surely you realize everything you are doing is just counterproductive and make people want to use search less?
I have rarely had a problem with the search function. Strange. I set it to "most recent first" and usually any answer I ever need in any thread is almost always in the most recent page, usually in the top half.

The answer you seek is twice in the first five search results (not counting your post) using my link you quoted:
1701856502092.png
If you used the actual text of the task for the search - the answer is listed twice in the top three results, the first and second result:
1701857144904.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy your day.
Add some netorase and beastiality
content
For the first - there is one scene with a version of it (Uberpie labels it as 'ntr') near the end of v0.89.8 with the option to pimp out the diner owner in the fox club bathroom.
For the second - Uberpie promotes Taffy Tales on Patreon and that genre violates their TOS/Community Guidelines and won't add it. He already had to remove/change some content in order to have a Patreon account back in the beginning of development.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017

If you click on his name and ignore him, you won't see his comments. But I am not sure if it works with the search function.

Oh, and I would love to see which comes out first, GTA 6 or 4 separate updates for this game. :unsure:

Apr 13, 2019
If you click on his name and ignore him, you won't see his comments. But I am not sure if it works with the search function.

Oh, and I would love to see which comes out first, GTA 6 or 4 separate updates for this game. :unsure:
sadly you will still be able to see others qouting his comments

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
We’re happy to confirm progress is continuing nicely with the latest update, there aren’t too many scenes left to finish, and we’re onto the final editing/tweaking of the main script.
The current script is currently sitting at 1300+ pages(!), suffice to say, we appreciate your patience while we work through it.
A couple more details on the latest update:
-There are more than 80 small talks (all repeatable), for every character in Taffy Town now… No more a lifeless barren world, Taffy Town is brimming with life!
-There are more than 15 major sex scenes in the upcoming update!
-The beautiful and troubled Jessica we can confirm will be receiving some love in this update! (In more ways than one!)

That’s all for now,
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

I heard a rumour about this thing called a ‘gloryhole,’ I heard it was for passing cheat codes to games through, was my source correct?

View attachment 3084254
who is this?

saifo79

Nov 25, 2021
guys where can find a rope and there is a bug or am missing something, marry always near bathroom asking me if i have probleme with the bully(day time) any one knows?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Isn't she the neighbor ? She have the same jacket doesn't she ?
That isn't Sara. It's Jennifer, the neighbor.
+1 thats my bet too
You three are right. I took it as Sara because it was in the school and it wasn't Clara nor any student.
I wonder if we'll get this new update before Christmas.
They haven't even began playtesting yet, so it would take a Christmas miracle.
guys where can find a rope and there is a bug or am missing something, marry always near bathroom asking me if i have probleme with the bully(day time) any one knows?
The short answer is that you haven't advanced other character's routes yet in order to reveal the rope in the smoking area beside the track at school, if you don't see it there. When you went to look for the ball at Gerda's/Priscilla's house - did you use the map to go there? If not, you should.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes