paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey there everyone. I've not taken the proper time to play this one, but I'm thinking about trying it out this weekend, so I gotta ask how's the H-scenes animation? I see the tag, but if I quite remember there was none

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey there everyone. I've not taken the proper time to play this one, but I'm thinking about trying it out this weekend, so I gotta ask how's the H-scenes animation? I see the tag, but if I quite remember there was none
See the first link in the first line of the 87th posting of my FAQ below for the ability to download all the media files for your perusal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where can i watch movies with priscila?
What is the actual text of the task you are attempting to complete? I don't remember a movie date with Priscilla.

When I look up on Google for YouTube video playthrough using movies priscilla taffy tales moon spawn (like I recommended to you about 12 hours ago, should you get stuck on tasks) - the top result is this video playthrough:
1702151383533.png

saifo79

Nov 25, 2021
What is the actual text of the task you are attempting to complete? I don't remember a movie date with Priscilla.

When I look up on Google for YouTube video playthrough using movies priscilla taffy tales moon spawn (like I recommended to you about 12 hours ago, should you get stuck on tasks) - the top result is this video playthrough:
View attachment 3159270
nvm i did it tnx for responding

Reactions: Count Morado

Contra Non

Mar 30, 2022
You can fap more than once to earn money. Just keep returning until you have what you need.
My tasks are check Sara's bag, find rope to get ball, find $150 for vibrator, and talk to cop during day. But I already checked Sara's bag and got the key to get the projector. Now when I click on her at the classroom to check the bag, its lunch time and I get nowhere. I already have the rope in the inventory. And I have accumulated more than $150 through multiple faps in one day. Nevertheless, I can't advance.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My tasks are check Sara's bag, find rope to get ball, find $150 for vibrator, and talk to cop during day. But I already checked Sara's bag and got the key to get the projector. Now when I click on her at the classroom to check the bag, its lunch time and I get nowhere. I already have the rope in the inventory. And I have accumulated more than $150 through multiple faps in one day. Nevertheless, I can't advance.
sounds like you've been cheating... if you get the items out of order then you just bug out the game, this is a very linear experience, there is nothing to gain from giving yourself extra items.

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
a whole update of touching a girls tits. what a fucking shit show
Just waiting for the next update with all the small talks! gonna be so good..... :whistle:
But wait there may be more what if the MC spent the whole update collecting poo from all his girls so he can roll them into little balls and play poo marbles!!!! Wow wouldn't that be the bestest ever!

tumblr_mt23n3XT461qkkodao1_400.gif

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where can i find the item that help's me spy ?
To repeat the advice I've given you twice already this weekend - if you want us to help you, you need to provide us the correct and specific info:
It might be helpful for us to see a screenshot of your list of tasks.
What is the actual text of the task you are attempting to complete?

There are more than one "spy" tasks in this game - I can think of spying on the girls in the shower and spying on Darnell off the top of my head. So, if you provide the information I have stated in italics above, we could quickly help you once we check the thread again. Remember, we don't live here 24/7 (though some think I do) - so it could take hours.

Or, if you want immediate help when you're stuck - I'll repeat that using your favorite web search engine to search videos for <task wording> taffy tales usually gives you the video you need in the top few results. For example:
1702232817545.png

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
The more I play I keep getting blueballed about Priscilla . Like legit she's been here for years but somehow is behind the fucking diner lady. Like we need updates of just her at least two. No idea why we are doing can she handle dick thing. Becca and her dynamic with the mc is the most fun in the whole game imo. I'd love more of them playing more into them being the most aware and acting like a group where they know about the mcs plans and help. Priscilla and Becca being his helpers and getting into stuff like the mom pool party would be gold

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Was gonna ask ETA on next update, but after reading about AI shit im incredibly disappointed.
Last version i played was 89.8 and it fast became my favorite 2D style game, now im not even sure i should bother with 95.7

Aug 19, 2020
The more I play I keep getting blueballed about Priscilla . Like legit she's been here for years but somehow is behind the fucking diner lady. Like we need updates of just her at least two. No idea why we are doing can she handle dick thing. Becca and her dynamic with the mc is the most fun in the whole game imo. I'd love more of them playing more into them being the most aware and acting like a group where they know about the mcs plans and help. Priscilla and Becca being his helpers and getting into stuff like the mom pool party would be gold
But if they add a Priscilla scene they wouldn't have time to make more Clara scenes. How can the dev possibly reach 1000 Clara scenes if other characters (yuck) like Priscilla also get them?

No but seriously the fact that the dev left Priscilla with a "she's willing but it won't fit" and then didn't give her a proper scene for I think over 3 years hurts.

Last edited:

fbsjakoa

Nov 4, 2020
Played it once, got to about 80% scenes unlocked, save is no longer showing but the scenes are still unlocked...

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes