Thewolf18357

Oct 28, 2023
why are you nowadays very quite in the discord? we miss you!! I know you are sick and tired of consecutive and endless questions about NTR. You don't have to answer to it. Just keep in touch with us. Even silly daily life story is no problem, there are lots of your fan. we like your story telling.
i want to join discord plz give me link

Last edited:
Reactions: Clanku

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why are there parts still under construction in 1-4? are these continued in 5 or just unavailable
Because Uberpie had a "brilliant" idea to break this down into 5 parts (currently) - with part 6 for the main route coming next - only in the last year, basically orphaning parts 1-4 at this time.

In order for the areas listed as under construction to be updated (or removed since they probably won't have any content for parts 1-5) Uberpie will actually need to focus for more than a month to actually update, edit, revise, fix whenever they get to breaking down those parts into separate downloads.

TL;DR - Because Uberpie doesn't have consistency in his work/vision and doesn't take the time (usually) to fix mistakes, errors, fuckups - which probably won't ever happen because fanboys won't stand waiting for lewd content simply so that Uberpie can fix anything. And no, they aren't continued in 5.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When Uberpie is criticized on official Discord, nobody brings up the patron status of the person, but criticizing the dev here, people bring up their patron status, weird and ironic.

The point of this discussion space is that everyone is equal, many content sharing sites only allow uploaders to talk.
Man that second point is based af :D, Honestly kinda insane how it really is to find many of the guchi adult games without F95 to filter out all the shit and clutter that gets shuffled out daily, and it's 10 times worse to try and find that on patreon's basically nonexistant filter search xd

Don't think I'd find even half of my favorite patreon projects without F95, unless it somehow magically pops on steam at some point. It may be a pirate platform but at least it's A platform to advertise and guide new and lost patrons towards the devs with links so I salute you for spreading that great mentality.

Better to be a moral pirate while sailing the seven seas.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I really really want more Romantic content with Becca & Priscilla.
I hope the taboo relationship with Tiffany can be made right.
Hope they stop this gay shit and giving undue time and effort into Danny and for fuk's sake , they made Mia a trap too.
Soon we will able to fuck Darnell too at this rate , cause turns of he's secretly a sissy bitch too who secretly wishes to be a girl too.

Not to mention the faggot move they tried to pull at the beginning of the game when them made a option for the MC to Crossdress
Like bro who's this audience that's Straight, Gay and Trans at the same time ?

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Hope they stop this gay shit and giving undue time and effort into Danny and for fuk's sake , they made Mia a trap too.
Soon we will able to fuck Darnell too at this rate , cause turns of he's secretly a sissy bitch too who secretly wishes to be a girl too.

Not to mention the faggot move they tried to pull at the beginning of the game when them made a option for the MC to Crossdress
I'm honestly wondering if Uber is dumping most of the patreon money into transitioning. The sissy/trans crap is every update and even if you pick "don't show me that shit" the game still acts like you went along with it.

Apr 26, 2022

I agree that there are some people who want gay contents, yes I respect that. But Danny is enough to be the content. Mia and I think there is a possibility that Peter becomes bi-sexual according to the conversation between him and Dr.Beatrix.
It's too much. way too much. Gay content for Danny is enough in this game in my arrogant opinion.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This may not be the game for either of you. But it seems to be the game for the nearly 6,000 patreons who are enjoying the content enough to subscribe. I don't pay a dime, but I do enjoy the content of Danny and Mia, as well as some of the other characters in the game. Also, there are ways to state dislike for something without using the derogatory slur found near the end of the first post.
I agree that there are some people who want gay contents, yes I respect that. But Danny is enough to be the content. Mia and I think there is a possibility that Peter becomes bi-sexual according to the conversation between him and Dr.Beatrix.
It's too much. way too much. Gay content for Danny is enough in this game in my arrogant opinion.
Putting aside my preferences - Danny's content isn't going to end and neither is Mia's any time soon. Danny's sexual/gender fluidity and Mia's gender identity appear to have been intended since the beginning of game development or near it. Originally the MC referenced Danny as a girl when first introduced in the game, only to find out later that Danny wasn't and Mia's artwork was labeled "boygirl" for quite a long time within the assets of the game. In fact, Danny's story arc may be in the middle of its completion and Mia's isn't anywhere near the middle.

As for the reveal of the MC's personality of Winifred when donning the skirt and putting on make-up in that one optional scene - it's my opinion that content dealing with that may end up as a part of the netorare (NTR) route as it develops, with none of it in the main route if they ever go back through and actually break up the older content into the four parts for "Seasons 1-4."

Apr 26, 2022
This may not be the game for either of you. But it seems to be the game for the nearly 6,000 patreons who are enjoying the content enough to subscribe. I don't pay a dime, but I do enjoy the content of Danny and Mia, as well as some of the other characters in the game. Also, there are ways to state dislike for something without using the derogatory slur found near the end of the first post.
Putting aside my preferences - Danny's content isn't going to end and neither is Mia's any time soon. Danny's sexual/gender fluidity and Mia's gender identity appear to have been intended since the beginning of game development or near it. Originally the MC referenced Danny as a girl when first introduced in the game, only to find out later that Danny wasn't and Mia's artwork was labeled "boygirl" for quite a long time within the assets of the game. In fact, Danny's story arc may be in the middle of its completion and Mia's isn't anywhere near the middle.

As for the reveal of the MC's personality of Winifred when donning the skirt and putting on make-up in that one optional scene - it's my opinion that content dealing with that may end up as a part of the netorare (NTR) route as it develops, with none of it in the main route if they ever go back through and actually break up the older content into the four parts for "Seasons 1-4."
Yes plus I remember the quote....

Beatrix
Has anyone ever told you there’s a feminine appeal to you?

Peter
Umm, what?

Beatrix
I think that’s part of the problem you see, same thing with Harry, I suppose.

Here I see the possibility that DEV tries to change Peter's sexual orientation, I don't want it though...... Maybe he becomes someone like Harry after more frequent conversation with Dr.Beatrix.
As I write, I understand. Will Peter, too, be manipulated like a puppet under the influence of Dr. Beatrix?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the possibility that DEV tries to change Peter's sexual orientation
You mean gender in the netorare (ntr) route? Sexual orientation and gender are two different things. Beatrix appears to be referencing gender in her conversation. Either way, Beatrix is late to the punch - as well as imposing outside perceptions on another. She's not a good therapist (not just in the well-meaning type of good, she's a terrible therapist).

Reactions: finalfantasyxxx
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes