libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Chantelle has 3 anuses...
View attachment 3309478
First thought- That is unintentionally* hilarious but I guarantee you someone here just discovered their new fet :LOL:.
*(Although clearly an intentional level of laziness from the dev.)

Second thought- Remember folks if you already reviewed this game back before it literally sucked three anuses,
You can always go back and lower your review to 1 star now.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The plot doesn't deserve to be messing around for almost 6 years. Honestly, a year ago I sincerely hoped that after 1 - 2 updates the project would be finished. Now I realize that another once interesting game is doomed to be deleted from my HDD. The reason? Just bored with these characters, bored with more than farfetched (in my native language there is an apt expression: sucked out of a finger) plot. I have a strong suspicion that the developers are having a creative crisis or have started to face writer's block. Should we wait another six months for the next update, then another one? The sheepskin is not worth it. Then, as in the anecdote about Hodja Nasrediin, one of us will die in seven years - either the emir, or me, or the donkey.
But nevertheless, I sincerely wish the developers to successfully get out of the plot incoherence, in which they have driven themselves.
There are some parallels with Summertime Saga - but I gave up on that game because of the excess of cows (both literally and figuratively), which turned the entire plot of the game into the ridiculous, nonsensical ramblings of a madman.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This cult shit is just irritating. I hate when people write organizations that are SO POWERFUL and have infiltrated every single part of society and they're everywhere and everyone and have all the money and guns and drugs and literally all the power and yet they get the run around by a twerpy high-schooler. This story NEVER needed this kind of "epic scope" or whatever you think it is, but because we DID go here, now the game has written itself into a corner essentially.

And it's just not interesting either. No one goes into these games looking for this shit. All this time spent looking for Gerda and knowing how the cult is training her to be a sex slave and oops we have to fail over this entirely forced detail but not really fail because *deus-ex machina* we make it out with no repercussions despite getting drugged by the cult... This entire spiel? A waste of time, both development time and my playing time. It's just unsatisfying in every single way. Not only was nothing resolved whatsoever, the entire stunt just leaves us back where we were before, none of this should have happened in the first place. Also, having other people take Gerda from the MC and turn her into their sex slave? Thanks, you ruined the character for me. This should be in the NTR story, *not* the main story.

Goddamn it people, just learn to write smaller. Just constantly upping what you superficially believe to be "the stakes" or "the scale" or whatever just ruins stories every time. All you've managed to do is blow it out of proportion and make the entire story feel less focused and we're off on these tangents that just simply aren't interesting. "Bigger conspiracy=more interesting" or "more powerful cult=more interesting" is NOT how it works.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
i cant find gerda at her house at night i think its bugged and i have tried every day too and its the only task i have no new ones are popping up im at 88%

NobuNobuuu

Nov 19, 2020
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
So I put this in the folder and replaced the old file, but now the game just ctds at the 6% mark when booting up. Not sure exactly what I did wrong.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Wait, the bug where I can't save the game except for the first time I boot up the game still hasn't been solved? I talked about this back in the cosplay update!

Reactions: Ozdell33

Zayuk

Jul 18, 2017
Does the game just stop after you finish the story for the update? Because I just get a black screen and can't do anything after I get back to my room after the mansion

Last edited:
Reactions: Bad_boy99

TaMTaMBaBy

Aug 25, 2018
Danny turned out really nice, just as I wanted. I like this slow progression. Scenes with his mother were more enjoyable. It seems to have been overlooked in this version. I wish they would add more plot and scenes.

Ryuzata

May 2, 2021
Is there a way to have the game make mary- mom for you and not everyone else. playing from the start on ch1-4

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes