Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck on a task called "Where's Mother!?", Been trying to find how to complete but to no avail.
Well, you renamed her from Mary ... If you searched "Where's Mary!?" in the thread - you'd find several posts of the same answer. Also, the game tells you where to look for the answer --- in the dialogue just before the task activated. #24,255

I also recommend you look at #8 in my FAQ from Sunday: #27,184

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
First image the dude sees of the game and its already saying things like 'I don't hate AI but I don't like what Uber is doing with it...', be original atleast, say something interesting
Nah bruh , been playing this game for almost 5 years. The art has never been masterpiece level but it "had" an interesting style. I will likely be in this thread for the next 5 years same as most of the regulars waiting for this to finish...

Reactions: Count Morado

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Haven't been here in a while, and seeing this entire war happening here, kinda makes me sad

As someone who doesn't consume netorare at all, I won't pretend to understand what makes people like it so much, but I really respect a dev's decision to cater to a bigger audience. Sure, I may be a little miffed that a specific update may have less content that I can appreciate, but I'll just yank it to older scenes and be thankful that the game still covers both bases. Honestly I think that a netorare warning is already a really good compromise.

Also I think there should really be a separation here between netrorare, netori, and netorase, cause they tend to be thrown under the same ntr umbrella, but they really are pretty darn different

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Haven't been here in a while, and seeing this entire war happening here, kinda makes me sad

As someone who doesn't consume netorare at all, I won't pretend to understand what makes people like it so much, but I really respect a dev's decision to cater to a bigger audience. Sure, I may be a little miffed that a specific update may have less content that I can appreciate, but I'll just yank it to older scenes and be thankful that the game still covers both bases. Honestly I think that a netorare warning is already a really good compromise.

Also I think there should really be a separation here between netrorare, netori, and netorase, cause they tend to be thrown under the same ntr umbrella, but they really are pretty darn different
its not going to matter soon the game is getting split into two entirely separate downloadable games , the non NTR version is not supposed to have any inkling of NTR while the cuck version will be all cuck or something like that . Everyone gets what they want but we will share the same thread, I suggest popcorn and booze the entertainment value will skyrocket and I would bet it will be the end of this thread at some point...

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
What I think can happen is that someone is going to put up a scene saying:
I loved this scene!!! *Puts up the picture of the scene*
BUT that scene will only be on the NTR route and another person who does not like the NTR will arrive and therefore has not seen that scene and will ask:
-Where do you get that scene? I want to see!!
-It's only on the NTR route :)
-THAT? IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WHY IS IT ONLY ON THE NTR ROUTE???
I WANT TO SEE THAT SCENE ON THE NORMAL ROUTE AND NOW!!!
*Proceeds to wage war on the thread*
(Unlikely because they only use the thread to fight each other and ask for help that if they searched for 5 minutes alone they would know that it is already solved and they do not need to ask again)
That is just my opinion :)

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
To be honest, I am glad that Uber is continuing the old character that got really minimum story improvement since the beginning... Cant wait to see the hot scenes, where mc tried to wash out her brain... :)
However, I think it is also good if Uber also reveal teasers about Gerda story.. Or does Uber save it for the best (when the game is launching later?)?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What I think can happen is that someone is going to put up a scene saying:
I loved this scene!!! *Puts up the picture of the scene*
BUT that scene will only be on the NTR route and another person who does not like the NTR will arrive and therefore has not seen that scene and will ask:
-Where do you get that scene? I want to see!!
-It's only on the NTR route :)
-THAT? IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WHY IS IT ONLY ON THE NTR ROUTE???
I WANT TO SEE THAT SCENE ON THE NORMAL ROUTE AND NOW!!!
*Proceeds to wage war on the thread*
(Unlikely because they only use the thread to fight each other and ask for help that if they searched for 5 minutes alone they would know that it is already solved and they do not need to ask again)
That is just my opinion :)
I think it would be the opposite. I think a guy who likes ntr would become furious if the ntr scene is not in the non-ntr route.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think it would be the opposite. I think a guy who likes ntr would become furious if the ntr scene is not in the non-ntr route.
Your reply is ridiculous and you know you're just playing the part of the troll with it.

But Zeuslrg does make a good point - if there are images in the NTR version that do not pertain to NTR, I can see non-NTR players feeling as though they are being denied access simply because they don't play the NTR version. Same can be said of almost any images in the 'harem' version that may not end up in the NTR version - and NTR players feeling like they are being denied.

This goes back to the fallibility of the idea of making 2 separate versions of the game rather than just making a single choice option near the beginning or options along the way of going through the game to experience NTR scenes or avoid them. Not only is Uberpie making more work and building in more opportunities to make errors by having two versions, but he's going to create a lot more animosity rather than just continue the level of animosity about NTR scenes that already exists.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Your reply is ridiculous and you know you're just playing the part of the troll with it.
How is what I've said trolling? Ntr fans can enjoy both vanilla and ntr. non-ntr fans can enjoy vanilla and non ntr. So an ntr fan can play both routes, while non-ntr fans will only want one. That's why I suspect an ntr fan will feel miffed in the non-ntr routes when ntr is dangled in front of him but never ends up happening.

In fact, why don't we look at the history of this thread? When an unavoidable ntr scene randomly got put in a while ago, how did the non-ntr fans respond? They hated it and wanted it removed.

So let's be clear, the non-ntr fans are going to hate anything from the ntr route that might spill over, but the opposite won't be the case.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How is what I've said trolling? Ntr fans can enjoy both vanilla and ntr. non-ntr fans can enjoy vanilla and non ntr. So an ntr fan can play both routes, while non-ntr fans will only want one. That's why I suspect an ntr fan will feel miffed in the non-ntr routes when ntr is dangled in front of him but never ends up happening.

In fact, why don't we look at the history of this thread? When an unavoidable ntr scene randomly got put in a while ago, how did the non-ntr fans respond? They hated it and wanted it removed.

So let's be clear, the non-ntr fans are going to hate anything from the ntr route that might spill over, but the opposite won't be the case.
That wasn't clear in your first post. It sounded like you were accusing NTR-fans of wanting to have NTR content shown in the 'harem' version - which seemed to imply that you thought NTR-fans want everyone to experience NTR scenes (even if only for the LOLs)

As for your follow up - there shouldn't be NTR dangled in the harem version because that would miff the non-NTR fans, so the premise you make at the end of your first paragraph should be moot. I agree with everything else you state in the rest of this follow up.

As an aside - who wants to really invest the time to play two versions that will be nearly identical simply to experience the harem version and the NTR version with each update? Nevermind, I forgot what site I was on. Carry on.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
As for your follow up - there shouldn't be NTR dangled in the harem version because that would miff the non-NTR fans, so the premise you make at the end of your first paragraph should be moot. I agree with everything else you state in the rest of this follow up.
The non-ntr route CONSTANTLY dangles ntr in front of the mc even now, though I haven't played it in a while, I recall a girl at the beginning gets molested in front of you, then the unavoidable ntr became avoidable, other guys leer at your love interests, the mc's crush is all but confirmed to be literally blowing the principal. Thats just the stuff I remember so far.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The non-ntr route CONSTANTLY dangles ntr in front of the mc even now, though I haven't played it in a while, I recall a girl at the beginning gets molested in front of you, then the unavoidable ntr became avoidable, other guys leer at your love interests, the mc's crush is all but confirmed to be literally blowing the principal. Thats just the stuff I remember so far.
What you are you stating in this post goes back to the trolling I assumed and it is where I was expecting your perspective to come from. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

The current version of the game was originally intended to have three different routes in one package - harem (main route), friendship (sharing route), and NTR route - and so a few of the decision forks for paths of all three of those routes exist in the current version. As for your claims:
  1. The MC stops the molesting of Becca before it gets too far - ergo, the MC is the hero of the scene, which is an ancient cavalier trope of saving the damsel in distress. She's not a love interest at that point of the game (in fact, not even on the MC's radar or barely there) - and the MC saves her, corrupting her later for himself.
  2. What you are discussing, I believe, was the programming problem from 2+ years ago that was bugfixed within the week after it was released (and continues to be brought up here as a nonsensical case by non-NTR fans that Uberpie plans all along to cuck them).
  3. Other guys leering is not NTR. You make it sound as the MC should only have unattractive women as LIs - look, I understand that people who aren't attractive need love, too, but come on. Men who find women attractive may end up leering. It's life. That's not NTR and any man who has any sense of self-esteem and assuredness will think to himself "Yup, keep looking at her, buddy - because she's going home with me. Eat your heart out." Not "Oh noes, I'm being cucked because that guy wants my girl."
  4. There is nothing that I can remember which implies that Stacy (the crush stated in the beginning of the game) is doing anything with Walter. Mia is running something underhanded with Walter, but she isn't giving anything up to Walter either (though I did initially think that she was the toy in the one minigame, I was wrong).
As for stuff bleeding through into a separate harem version, that's not supposed to happen when the new two versions of the game comes out ... "as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route" (direct quote from Uberpie). If that is the case - there should be nothing NTR dangling in the update for the harem version of the game. All those little bits you are mentioning should be gone if the team does their job right. Which, based upon previous updates, is a tall order - I understand.

Again, this is a big if, but if the coding is done correctly and proper editing is done - then those little dangles should go away.

That said, based upon past experiences, we all know there are going to be mistakes, errors, and missed edits that will need to be cleared up. But that happens with a game that is in development. Hell, that happens when AAA games are fully released.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes