Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
new update mary's route!
(i hope it's NTR)
It's not.
When it will be released?
Whatever they are calling "Season 1" for consideration by Steam will have its rerelease (with whatever updated content and new CG they include) at least a month, more likely months, from now. It is not expected to have any netorare (ntr) route content.
Havent touched this game for a while.Do they plan to revamp s1-s4 or am i safe to play?
Yes and Yes.

Reactions: crocro0000

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
this looks nice but i noticed she also seems slightly older(in the face), she will turn grandma by the time the update come out.
Nah you’re tripping, a MILF should look like they have some age, she’s looking just right. The AI use is still too overbearing, but luckily this is a really hot image, so I can live with it, overall good preview. Also, Happy birthday Vanheller thanks for taking on the burden of sharing game news to us.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
[Teaser]. Mary's route

My note: Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday yesterday and spent the whole day outside. It's not ntr btw.

View attachment 3885984
What da fuk is that dialogue.
Also why is her face longer than it needs to be.
Can't Uberpie see his own art to see that his characters faces keep changing in every damn frame.

Bro they ain't giving no fucks even on a single image post , it's a bad bad sign.

zone619

Oct 5, 2018
[Teaser]. Mary's route

My note: Sorry for the delay, it was my birthday yesterday and spent the whole day outside. It's not ntr btw.

View attachment 3885984

It seems to me that a producer who does not bring ntr content even though his followers expect ntr content is no longer worth the game. Once game makers capture a certain audience, they only care about money. I think he needs to correct himself and listen to the players

Reactions: kizaruxd

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think he needs to correct himself and listen to the players
If anything, the past is proof that Uberpie listens to the loudest segment of his players when developing this. It's the reason why the Netorare (NTR) route has nearly always taken the back-burner in development - because there are more people who don't care for netorare than who do want it ... and within that group of people who do not like netorare, there is a very vocal minority of that group that have been very vocal.

While I am not a fan of netorare (I can take it or leave it, I don't "hate" it)... I do agree that when Uberpie did take time to develop the netorare (ntr) route a couple versions back - that he did get the biggest jump in subscribers and subscription dollars (both in percentage and in actual hard numbers) than any other version release before or since. That should prove to him that it is financially beneficial for him to take time to develop the netorare (ntr) route.

However, since being kicked off Patreon - he's shifted his focus to submitting the game to Steam, something he's talked about doing for years. And so, getting the game ready for that submission means even longer time for netorare (ntr) route fans to wait.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes