Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
mate´s help i can´t get to priscilla´s room to see her get changed
Don't know what task you are attempting or what part of the game you are in or what version you are playing.
  1. What version are you playing?
  2. Take a screenshot of the game where you are having the problem with the task list showing.
The more information you provide, the more help we can be.

That being said - 95% of all game play questions have been asked and answered here previously. In your account preferences, set up your search results for "most recent first" display order and then search the thread using the text of the task you are attempting.

You can also do the same thing searching the web using Google, Bing, DDG, whatever... Search videos on the web by using taffy tales <text of the task> to see a list of walkthrough videos that could help you. For example: Taffy Tales Get changed in Priscilla's room - the first result has the video of the walkthrough with a timestamp for that task:
1724038243685.png

Doing these searches will get you the answer much quicker than the 2 hours you waited for me to respond. Sometimes it's 2 days before someone responds to game play questions. Sometimes it's never.

Reactions: BlaBlaCat

BlaBlaCat

Formerly '343gtbdfbbf'
Apr 2, 2021
Are you trying to say those hand drawn hands are badly drawn? they aren't. you can tell they were drawn by a human and drawn well at that.
Nothing like an AI
Yes, they are obviously, objectively, and unequivocally drawn terribly. Any art school will tell you that. And you know what’s the funniest part? In that same art school, teachers who have dedicated half their lives to art wouldn’t be able to tell where AI was used (at least in recent Uber works). LOL. They can’t compare to you.

People have been taught to find faults and hate. And yes, I’ll repeat again, early attempts at AI were terrible and nothing like what we have now. And I’m not talking about that AI-generated junk created by prompts that floods galleries on the internet. I’m talking about where AI is used in the refinement of the drawing. Although, if you think those hands are well drawn, what’s the point of discussing anything?

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Are you trying to say those hand drawn hands are badly drawn? they aren't. you can tell they were drawn by a human and drawn well at that.
Nothing like an AI
So far these takes sound like: if the hands are badly drawn with hands it's style, if the hands are badly drawn with AI it's utter crap. I'm not claiming those are your words, it's how the picture is forming in my head after your response

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Not an update

Hello two thousand subscribestars! :)

Thank you all so much for your support in reaching this incredible new milestone!

Unfortunately, this is still less than 50% of the subscriber base we had before. That’s why we’re putting in more effort than ever to make the Steam release happen as soon as possible – it’s our big opportunity to keep things going!

"... Something tells me those aren't her only tattoos."
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

1724277521549.png

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes