Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey man i wanted to ask, how will the three new updates play out?
I mean they will have a lot of content for Mary, Becca and Tiffany. But after that i know next to nothing, will they each updated be more focused of one of the three (e.x 0.10 will be focus more on Mary then the other two and then 0.11 with Becca and 0.12 with Tiffany) or you guys will try to keep it balanced between the three?

Another thing i would like to know is where are you guys heading with these updates? Meaning are trying to finish their "stories" as singular characters or you're trying to just develop their stories as they are fan-favorites?

Lastly i want to ask for a snippet of how will Tiffany's story will play out, i am asking because as of 0.9.2 her story and scenes are the ones with the least amount and she the only which we don't have an idea of how will it play out.

I have two requests kinda (don't the power for real requests lol) Firstly will you guys make it possible for us to have complete freedom in the way start the storylines? Meaning as of my understanding for E.X to start Sara's story as of now we to finish all Becca's scenes. Will that ever change or you guys want a linear story like that, also what i am trying to compare it to is the way games like Summertime Saga and Milfy city in how they play-out.
Second "request" is when ever you guys decide to add threesomes(MFF), please add them then both of the females have a lot of exclusive content. So they have an even number of scenes between them of 1v1 to indulge first. Of course if the threesome between us (MC), a main girl and side character that won't have her own story do whatever you want. To be more obvious why i ask of this is, is because i don't want you to rush the inevitable MFF content with Tiffany and Mary.

P.s To expect the update is mid-march or later?
That's a lot to answer at one time. Lmao

Reactions: allintine

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Take your time and thank you i guess? lol
It's just that all the questions that sorta interest me are never asked here, all that is generally asked are about Ntr and where to find stuff... So i asked/wrote all that i wanted to known about the next update and the games future.
I mean, I can't answer it, I'm not apart of this game currently. I just feel you should narrow your questions down in the future is all. :cool:

Reactions: KillaMonka

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey man i wanted to ask, how will the three new updates play out?
I mean they will have a lot of content for Mary, Becca and Tiffany. But after that i know next to nothing, will they each updated be more focused of one of the three (e.x 0.10 will be focus more on Mary then the other two and then 0.11 with Becca and 0.12 with Tiffany) or you guys will try to keep it balanced between the three?

Another thing i would like to know is where are you guys heading with these updates? Meaning are trying to finish their "stories" as singular characters or you're trying to just develop their stories as they are fan-favorites?

Lastly i want to ask for a snippet of how will Tiffany's story will play out, i am asking because as of 0.9.2 her story and scenes are the ones with the least amount and she the only which we don't have an idea of how will it play out.

I have two requests kinda (don't the power for real requests lol) Firstly will you guys make it possible for us to have complete freedom in the way start the storylines? Meaning as of my understanding for E.X to start Sara's story as of now we to finish all Becca's scenes. Will that ever change or you guys want a linear story like that, also what i am trying to compare it to is the way games like Summertime Saga and Milfy city in how they play-out.
Second "request" is when ever you guys decide to add threesomes(MFF), please add them then both of the females have a lot of exclusive content. So they have an even number of scenes between them of 1v1 to indulge first. Of course if the threesome between us (MC), a main girl and side character that won't have her own story do whatever you want. To be more obvious why i ask of this is, is because i don't want you to rush the inevitable MFF content with Tiffany and Mary.

P.s To expect the update is mid-march or later?
A.) Mary will be solely focused on herself, Tiffany not sure on yet (I haven't sketched out her route beyond a couple basic ideas), And Becca has a special surprise ;) I can confirm Becca/Tiffany and Mary will be getting updates, in what order is yet to be revealed.
B.) I wouldn't say finish their stories, but make substantial strides in them. Overall as well, we want to bring the game up to a certain standard and introduce more gameplay elements and story. (Because I'm getting bored to death of hearing everyone talk about Darnell).
C.) You'll have freedom to a degree, but sometimes the story interlocks/interchanges, else the narrative wouldn't make sense at key points.
D.) Threesomes will come in time.
E.) No promises on a release date. The script is extremely long, 4x the size of the last update I sent. Whether it can all be implemented or not depends on Uberpie, I don't want to rush him or force his hand.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to get a save from someone at the end of V7 or will it not work? Tired of having to keep starting over.
There is a cheat code to gain the save that'll bring you right up to speed with the new content, but this is v.0.9.2, so I don't imagine you'd wanna skip over the v.0.8. stuff.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I think people is talking about Darnell because he has a strong presence. When we talk about MC we are talking to a loser, manipulated by a demon/spirit/darkside, It's hard to conect whith a character if you don't see any improvements on his behaviour. Maybe I missunderstood the main plot, I thought that the story was about a loser winning confidence until he becomes the alfa male of the town, maybe the story must advance and you need more time to make a more appealing MC. By now I only see a MC being possesed and just joining the trip, and the two sides (good/evil) are in the edge, you are a loser incapable of have any relation whit women or you are drived by a tyrant evil soul.

About the possible routes, one route one game, 2 routes 2 games and so on...If It's difficult enought to make one single game, making three games in one is challenging. You can fall in a neverending story. For example; in the next update there will be only NTR route content, so the rest of the players must wait untill ... 2 months when the non NTR route will be released. And I'm not taking about the characters, what if I want Mary non NTR romance route? I would wait 6 months?. If I want to play all routes I will have to organice 3 different folders whith different saves depending of the route?

Just giving my oppinion, I love Ubberpie art, and the game It's getting better and better, but I have some concerns I wanted to share whith you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I think people is talking about Darnell because he has a strong presence. When we talk about MC we are talking to a loser, manipulated by a demon/spirit/darkside, It's hard to conect whith a character if you don't see any improvements on his behaviour. Maybe I missunderstood the main plot, I thought that the story was about a loser winning confidence until he becomes the alfa male of the town, maybe the story must advance and you need more time to make a more appealing MC. By now I only see a MC being possesed and just joining the trip, and the two sides (good/evil) are in the edge, you are a loser incapable of have any relation whit women or you are drived by a tyrant evil soul.
Though lots has currently been/is being written, in comparison not much has been implemented. The story should hopefully advance significantly with the first Mega update.

About the possible routes, one route one game, 2 routes 2 games and so on...If It's difficult enought to make one single game, making three games in one is challenging. You can fall in a neverending story. For example; in the next update there will be only NTR route content, so the rest of the players must wait untill ... 2 months when the non NTR route will be released. And I'm not taking about the characters, what if I want Mary non NTR romance route? I would wait 6 months?. If I want to play all routes I will have to organice 3 different folders whith different saves depending of the route?

Just giving my oppinion, I love Ubberpie art, and the game It's getting better and better, but I have some concerns I wanted to share whith you.
The release schedule is dominantly focused on the Corruption route at the moment. I have planned somewhat of a schedule for when NTR will be focused on, and it'll also be done in a way that'll satisfy people who are Non-NTR, though I cannot reveal more than that due to spoilers.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
There is a cheat code to gain the save that'll bring you right up to speed with the new content, but this is v.0.9.2, so I don't imagine you'd wanna skip over the v.0.8. stuff.
Yeah. Cheers anyway man. Someone did kindly post a link to some saves but this Unity stuff is a pain in the arse so going to leave it alone. Will probably try again once the game is complete or got abandoned at a much later date haha.

Cheers again man.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes