Mar 16, 2018
there should be something wrong with something somewhere, so i go home , check kitchen , to my room , mirror and then nothing , i cant do anything , everything is under construction ?
does this game actually work yet ?

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
dude that's even less than 1 minutes of gameplay ! are you sure ?
most objects dont work, the scenes trigger by clicking on characters at specific locations, or visiting a specific location. If you add all existing scenes together, watching them and finding them should cost you 15 minutes or so. It isnt much content, it showcases a good part of the characters and lets you get a general feel for the game. It is a little more than a tech demo and a little less than what can be called a game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Mar 16, 2018
most objects dont work, the scenes trigger by clicking on characters at specific locations, or visiting a specific location. If you add all existing scenes together, watching them and finding them should cost you 15 minutes or so. It isnt much content, it showcases a good part of the characters and lets you get a general feel for the game. It is a little more than a tech demo and a little less than what can be called a game.
the problem is i cant go further cause i think am stuck somewhere , just right after the accident i go home ( kitchen then room) and thats it , nothing at all !
give me a hint maybe ? :D
i really appreciate that :D

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
pretty much just character intros,as far as h content just sum butts and 1 voyeur scene at the store

Nov 24, 2017
OK, finally got a chance to play it. Looking really good and promising with what little there is so far.

So far it looks like it'll be a game about taking Darnell's harem away from him, although he'll flaunt his harem to us in the meantime.

Maybe get to see him take the MC's mom, and then you'll take her back from him.

So, maybe if you make the right choices, by the end of the game, you'll be cucking Darnell in front of his former harem (which will be yours by then).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Enough. Any further discussion on ntr that is not absolutely about the content in the game will be deleted, as well as any argument among members that seemed to be looking for a fight.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
On your first point, like i said, MC don't need to become strong immediately after. I like slow kind of build up (though if it's magical stuff, i wouldn't complain as i enjoy bit of fantasy). This split personality will change him, not physical per se (he can be a pretty damn fit guy already for all we know), but psychological. That's what i meant. It change him in the head, to allow him resolving his problems in completely different manner (and we can kinda already guess what he could do with some of that). Darnell has many weaknesses like author said, like his sister. MC just needs to use it now. Don't need to fight even, there is many other stuff he could do honestly. Skill of Intrigue aka scheming, that's what i enjoy.
could happen that way I guess :) but while the MC gets stronger the bullies well have fun with all the girls, that means slappy seconds for the MC at best, poor guy.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
this is freaking amazing, great art, and the dev seems to have a good grasp on where the story is going to go, on the other hand seeing how much content has been released so far since the initial launch i estimate that it will probably be over 2 years before this will even be worth playing, maby longer if dev decides to add more.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Which is exactly why people should calm down, this game won't be playable for a long ass time.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
If you mean "playable" by "everything is accessible and everything works" then yeah, but that's a problem with most "open world" kind of games. Some authors choose not to include objects "in progress" to not entice players too much. I can't say that i had problems with finding content here though. And 0.02 is already worth time imo. Art is great, it shows potential to be very popular game. And author included some interesting events that shows us premise to what will happen in the future. It's of course far from being a "game" yet, but it is enough for supporting him on patreon if you liked what you saw.
What I mean is that you can either have a game who progress through episode, with a linear progression and game who are open.
You have a problem with game who are open, the story often doesn't follow what's in the game and in development, in that case you can have some event with zero context, Darnel and the sister at the track or the girl left in a puddle .
The content is all over the place and while you can discern some meaning, it's more confusing than anything else , can even be frustrating when you are faced with a wall of "in progress" or under construction.
I am not criticizing the game, all I am saying is , it's a demo or rather an alpha. I like the art , I like the gameplay , but's it's not a game, you can't play it.

Reactions: Dilettante
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes