lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I feel the need to clear up the relationship between the Evil MC and the main MC a little, the evil MC is him, just his dark subconscious desires that have manifested themselves. There is slightly more to it than that, but as they both share the same body, they both feel the exact same sensations and share the same memories/experiences. (Their thoughts are their own however). You'll find the Evil Mc referring a lot to how 'We need to get laid' because he knows they will both feel the same sensations.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I feel the need to clear up the relationship between the Evil MC and the main MC a little, the evil MC is him, just his dark subconscious desires that have manifested themselves. There is slightly more to it than that, but as they both share the same body, they both feel the exact same sensations and share the same memories/experiences. (Their thoughts are their own however). You'll find the Evil Mc referring a lot to how 'We need to get laid' because he knows they will both feel the same sensations.
Ty for your clarification , in my case I thought the 'devil side' was an individual being or entity , because the two sides are in the edge, but I was wrong (not the First time and of course not the last).

Mikea267

Feb 26, 2019
Heya, any idea where the save files for 0.92c are? Recently changed my computer and i don't really want to lose my progress. Thanks in advance!!

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
There's a seperate route for people who want to be cucked. In the main route your character has a split personality that is determined to get you laid and take over the town.
so the character is doppio and i am diavolo the evil side right? if so i may support this game.

nothing beats my king crimson.

Reactions: qay123

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so the character is doppio and i am diavolo the evil side right? if so i may support this game.

nothing beats my king crimson.
You play the normal MC/Evil MC persona(s) in the Main route yes and steal all the girls. Though I highly recommend waiting till the next update dropping very soon before playing this version.

Reactions: dirgetka

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
what's scaring me is the fact you didnt answer if its still a cuck fantasy or a normal game where the mc fucks girls and shit

He is fucking and the girls are sucking some. this game isn't finished and I am going to go out on a limb here a little. I would say if you want you can let the evil side run free and he will dominate all of the girls.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
The MC's morality choices may be determined in later updates regarding the fact that you theoretically can choose the path to help Sara let go of drugs OR become her dealer.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The MC's morality choices may be determined in later updates regarding the fact that you theoretically can choose the path to help Sara let go of drugs OR become her dealer.

True in the case of the choices you described I picked the 1st one and he was still going to try and dominate her. I am currently playing through the game a second time to see what happens. In the case of Darnell last time I decided to be patient this time I am going to try and stop him and last time I picked try to help ween her off drugs this time I am going to pick the other choice might not make a difference with this build but while I wait for the update I thought why not try it.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Lokks like im slipping on my job

ALL FUTURE NTR CONTENT WILL BE 100% OPINIONAL MEANING IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT YOU WILL NOT SEE IT

Reactions: Silf

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Lokks like im slipping on my job

ALL FUTURE NTR CONTENT WILL BE 100% OPINIONAL MEANING IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT YOU WILL NOT SEE IT
I like the NTR. What a pity that the game does not have NTR scenes yet. Thanks for getting me out of doubt.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I like the NTR. What a pity that the game does not have NTR scenes yet. Thanks for getting me out of doubt.
Give it a year or so for the non-NTR stuff to be done. The main dev clearly likes NTR just like you, so he'll make sure it gets some routes eventually

Reactions: Silf

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Wow, the good thing is that I have something in common with the developer of this game. I hired a developer to create a game of [dexter's laboratory]. Dexter's mother is a tremendous milf, so she will also have optional NTR content. I liked the art of the characters in this game, so I asked them to do it in this same style. The game is in full development. The only problem I have is that the developer is taking a long time to launch the first version, although being honest I do not know how long it takes the developer to create a game in its first version with little content.

Reactions: MrJ

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, the good thing is that I have something in common with the developer of this game. I hired a developer to create a game of [dexter's laboratory]. Dexter's mother is a tremendous milf, so she will also have optional NTR content. I liked the art of the characters in this game, so I asked them to do it in this same style. The game is in full development. The only problem I have is that the developer is taking a long time to launch the first version, although being honest I do not know how long it takes the developer to create a game in its first version with little content.
Well if they are experienced with all the fields required, the main ones being art, coding, and writing, you could expect a first version in 3-4 months. Missing any of those will slow down development exponentially. Of course engine, and the type of game matters, but 3-4 should cover most visual novels and RPG's.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes