Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Script could still use some revisions for the sake of removing a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes... I think I know a guy...

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
this one also doesnt work, though your picture says seems to say different
It DOES work, it's to unlock the saved file up to the point of the new update. No money cheat, it's just to unlock the gallery and progress points to the start of new content. You do it by going to load and clicking on that locked save file. Name your characters, put your cheat in, boom.

Reactions: bk1831

bk1831

Feb 13, 2019
It DOES work, it's to unlock the saved file up to the point of the new update. No money cheat, it's just to unlock the gallery and progress points to the start of new content. You do it by going to load and clicking on that locked save file. Name your characters, put your cheat in, boom.
You are right...sorry i just learned how and where i was suppose to use the code...Thanks

Reactions: Morah SDG

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
WINTEX: Its been a long time since i nattered about incest patch. Developers, for fucks sake, PLEASE, make it. Just return what was deleted, make it an dialog .rpy overwrittion, that wway no one from patreon can acuse you for incest content. I know that you read this thread, PLEASE, i'll become your patreon for that!
*Cough* I can think of at least ONE developer who has time for it...in fact, he might even be working on it very very soon...no idea who though.
Who promised it?
Sorry, made a mistake. There is absolutely not even slightly change for that patch to be developed by developers of the game. I was talking about hypothetical developer, who might do such a thing. Hypotheticaly.
And yes, i need it so much... I'll become a patreon, i promise! And that is not hypothetical... :D

Reactions: lostraven

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Damn dude, I love this game with all my heart top three on the site even, just.... not a huge fan of priscilla or her mom, mainly their bodies are not for me. Other than that though great update lots of content and am excited for what comes next. thank you uber and raven

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Also, anyone know what these "?" are? Did 100% but didn't get them.
3 variations on the same booty call scene. To unlock all 3, you can call her multiple times in the 1 scene, first go vaginal, then call her again and go anal and, then call again and vaginal again. I suspect you went anal first and the 2 vag scene skips over the first at that point.

You can do this scene an infinite amount the one time, from what I've scene.

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
Can't click on anything that pops up in the settings menu when someone opens the game Can someone help me?

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
I had mad crashes on my 10.5a playthrough. Last version didn't. Like game breaking level crashes. Only way I could progress was to wait for the game to respond again (freezing up) but then the menu would pop up and I could save, close the game and re-open it. Dono if anyone else had this issue with this release.

uh after giving flower game become buggy no text and stuff
This might be a temporary fix for your issue.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Finished... literally... yeah, for the succinctness of it, I'd rate it higher than my enjoyment of the latest Summertime Saga update... more straight forward stuff, some great models, all in all worth the ol' download. Minus the bald headed bartender, who should DEFINITELY be retooled to be a more handsome youth... maybe I'll beg @lostraven to write in a trainee bartender character working underneath the bald gentleman, just force Uber to draw me in.

One thing I'll add, I think now that the game's involving repeatable scenes, like infinite repeats and what not, the game should stop "Ending" once 100% has been reached. The message should still pop up, but you should be able to resume gameplay, technically. Very minor, but for weirdos who just like fucking in-game, that'd be nice. I especially enjoyed Priscilla's "Girlfriend"ish behavior, and I really didn't expect to like much of her stuff.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes