robita233

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I only came up to the scene where his sister shows her ass on the sport yard, I found the keys for mother's room, but other than that I can't seem to find anymore scenes or to progress throught the game, did I miss something? Are there even any scense at all with the mother/sister or anyone else after what I've listed above?

R

RWaites

New teaser + status update
Patrons only
Apr 12 at 11:04pm
Now it's time of news about Taffy Tales. I'm sorry for the silence in the last few days! Working on Taffy Tales takes all of my free time.
Work on the release is going well. New release will coming with a bunch of new features.

Saving option is completed. The most part of new scenes is done.

I still need time to compare all “pieces” of game and clear QA testing.

I will post a new poll in a few days. It will about character story lines.

Yes, you can vote for your best character and if he/she win, I will keep adding new content with him/her first.

Thank you to all of you for your support!

You are the best patrons in the world! Back to work!

rex234

Jul 4, 2017
I really hope this game will last long enough to create big long story. I love the art style, maybe this black guy is annoying but it still look great.

Me fist os

Dec 24, 2017
Game seem promising but the cuck part is so annoying... Hope this part of the game will be avoidable

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
This game is already good, and i already want to see Danny's mom's big boobs.
Yeah, she's great and seem pretty submissive. I certainly hope for some threesome route with Danny and her. That will be fun.

when will this game be completed?
This game started like less than two months ago, so that'll probably take a very-very long time. Especially since it's "open world" type. So much stuff can be added. Such game can be developed for years as i see it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This went to 0.3 version and dev wasn't able to make proper save function? Lol, what an amateur.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
So dev i got somthing to say here maybe you should a way to custum your in so way like his dick size hair color, eyes to but i love this so even if it goes on to 2020 i will still wait for it to come to me hope you can make one person that is like a woman that hates all males but is a big time masochist maybe even a futa just saying here so is he going to doing the rape orbget raped or both

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Give the poor guy/girl a breack would you probliy is it first game
It can be first game, but... Those are basic mechanics and it is really not hard to learn how to make and implement saving system. Stuff like those should be first thing to do. Make that than go to further development of game.
So, every time when one wants to play game he/she needs to start all over again and replay all thing? Come on...

Reactions: Ennoch

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
It can be first game, but... Those are basic mechanics and it is really not hard to learn how to make and implement saving system. Stuff like those should be first thing to do. Make that than go to further development of game.
So, every time when one wants to play game he/she needs to start all over again and replay all thing? Come on...
True true that is annoying as hell but it has been fix now so i can let it go then what about you?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes