kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
I got the task to go to gym but the mall is greyed out so i cant access the gym

Already met them in their backyard saying they are going to the gym and i need gym clothes and got it on your house i even kissed Mary but the mall in front of the school is just greyed out.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Already met them in their backyard saying they are going to the gym and i need gym clothes and got it on your house i even kissed Mary but the mall in front of the school is just greyed out.
Go back to the house! Believe backyard....could be wrong. Has been at least a month. If not backyard then somewhere in house. But believe backyard

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Go back to the house! Believe backyard....could be wrong. Has been at least a month. If not backyard then somewhere in house. But believe backyard
like i said i already got the gym clothes in my house because Mary gave it to me and i get to kiss her i just want to know how to go to the gym because the mall is greyed out and i can'tant enter

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looking forward to it! Also hope mc doesnt turn submissive to Priscilla in this update. I like dominating. That, the artwork, and the story are why i love this VN
Yep, I'm hoping the corruption path stays maledom as well. Although then I don't know where they would put the femdom, NTR path maybe? But then that would suck for people that like femdom, but don't want to get cucked.

Reactions: Playaza

Scweez415

Feb 8, 2018

Gym clothes are under the tree house and to unlock the gym you have to complete following Daryl ( might be spelled differently ) after you'll be able to go to the gym

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Quién sabe qué escenas faltan en v.0.10.5b.
View attachment 328196
(Lo siento por mi inglés, mi idioma nativo es el español)
Well first of all this is an English forum, other languages are not allowed without a translation. Its funny though, because even though I don't speak Spanish, I know what your question is because its been asked 100 times.

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016

In order to activate the gym, you need to advance in the darnel's quest line, until you meet her sister at the mall.

Reactions: kidopitz

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yep, I'm hoping the corruption path stays maledom as well. Although then I don't know where they would put the femdom, NTR path maybe? But then that would suck for people that like femdom, but don't want to get cucked.
Well, we submitted to teacher once. And it seems Priscilla looks like she's gonna dominate somebody or something (ears look like a horse to me.....)

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
The art style is great but damn! The male dom is just too much i think all the female you see in there hell pretty sure even Danny will get fucked by you in the coming updates. I think you will even cuckold Darnell by fucking her sister in front of him.

Rexdam1997

Jun 21, 2019
Guys, i already took the gym clothes but the gym is greyed, what do i have to do now?
i really dont know what to do

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, i already took the gym clothes but the gym is greyed, what do i have to do now?
i really dont know what to do
See other posts in the thread, you have progress the Sara/Becca storyline until you tale Darnell. After this the gym is unlocked.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes