KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey everyone :)
Progress continues to go steady with the update. We're super excited to show you some of the things we've been working on, we've got to keep some of our special surprises under wraps. ;)

By the way, welcome and thank you all to our new Patrons! It's been wonderful to see this project flourish the way it has, and we're eager to not only deliver you the standard of quality you expect, but to surpass it.

We know some of you are eager to get deadlines, but there's still a lot of work that needs doing, and we've learned our lesson after last time about prematurely giving out dates. Don't worry, when the time is right, you guys will be the first to know!

Hopefully soon, we'll be able to hire onto the team and bring you the content even more reliable than we do now.

And now for your favorite part of any news update...While Tiffany's Mega update is third in the queue order, she just couldn't help but tease you while you all waited ;)

-The Taffy Tales Team

Billymom2

Mar 23, 2018
My game might be bugged pris took becca to the stable and I checked every where now I cant do the mission to find her

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Will there be any updates for Mary or Jennifer in the next update? And yeahh...i'm more into milfs☻☻

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I am currently in Malta with my work laptop, glad you're all appreciating Tiffany's ass though!
Thinking about it, it's a great opportunity to build up Tiffany and Mary a little before their official update. Slow corruption it's the best corruption for some chatacters (Tiffany, Mary, Stacy and such).

Reactions: preglovr12

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thinking about it, it's a great opportunity to build up Tiffany and Mary a little before their official update. Slow corruption it's the best corruption for some chatacters (Tiffany, Mary, Stacy and such).
There's a lot of work ahead, I really don't want to push this Mega update out till it's ready. Also, With Mary and Tiffany being such popular characters I really can't fuck them up.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
There's a lot of work ahead, I really don't want to push this Mega update out till it's ready. Also, With Mary and Tiffany being such popular characters I really can't fuck them up.
Now that Tiffany's ass has been called "little" and Danny's earlier on is called "bony" I'm beginning to worry about your eyesight a bit man.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Now that Tiffany's ass has been called "little" and Danny's earlier on is called "bony" I'm beginning to worry about your eyesight a bit man.
Hahaha, all I can say to justify that is how my imagination works doesn't always translate perfectly into the art :p

Reactions: preglovr12

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
The game has seriously good artwork, but the lack of "love route" is putting me off. I understand that it will diverge from the point when you tell doctor about voices. So I think that I will wait untill it is implemented. Im just not into submission/makeotherpeoplesufferjustbecauseyou'readick stuff.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes