kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
When did anything like this happen in summertime saga?
MC can fuck Eric's mother that Eric already fucks. MC can be a bro, help him out by helping him get a GF. MC can cuck him with his "love interest".

All in all, lots of switcharoo, bro stuff and cucking.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Was just coming back here to say this.
The puzzles weren't my problem.
They are a bit on the annoying side, but after finishing the current version my main issue is the lack of characters that I can actually tolerate.

The art is great, no doubt about it, but the ridiculous writing kills my boner.

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
What caught me off-guard was MC suddenly going all Darnell (bully) on Danny (sissy guy). It seems all rather inconsistent with how the MC was portraited up to that point even with the occasional pervy devil take-overs.

That situation right there would be the perfect opportunity to inject some game-play choices for once. Let the devil out or be a good boy.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The puzzle game is really annoying... just remove the time counter. The game must be fun to play and not difficult or annoying. Apart from that, the game is really good, the art is great and i'm looking foward for more content!
Just my words, bro.

Risqus

Jul 21, 2017
I like it alot but I just hope the MC can get out of his cuck stage at some point but also not turn into a asshole.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
What caught me off-guard was MC suddenly going all Darnell (bully) on Danny (sissy guy). It seems all rather inconsistent with how the MC was portraited up to that point even with the occasional pervy devil take-overs.

That situation right there would be the perfect opportunity to inject some game-play choices for once. Let the devil out or be a good boy.
I didn't like that either. I get that it's the demon possession thing or whatever, but I dislike that the game is forcing me to be a bully towards someone who's already bullied. That's a major turn-off for me, at least.

Reactions: Dilettante

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I didn't like that either. I get that it's the demon possession thing or whatever, but I dislike that the game is forcing me to be a bully towards someone who's already bullied. That's a major turn-off for me, at least.
Is that because the game is still a WIP and not all the scene are in order like in the first release or is it a deliberate choice? As in the MC not being fully in control and latter you can tune it down?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is that because the game is still a WIP and not all the scene are in order like in the first release or is it a deliberate choice? As in the MC not being fully in control and latter you can tune it down?
The MC switches between self-pitying loser and douchebag creep pretty much at random, with no option for the player to turn it down or try to not be a wimp/asshole.
There's some internal dialogue (if you want to call it that) about the MC being conflicted and whatnot, but as far as I can tell the ultimate goal is to be a giant douchebag all of the time.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
The MC switches between self-pitying loser and douchebag creep pretty much at random, with no option for the player to turn it down or try to not be a wimp/asshole.
There's some internal dialogue (if you want to call it that) about the MC being conflicted and whatnot, but as far as I can tell the ultimate goal is to be a giant douchebag all of the time.
Yeah, until the game as more content, option , lore to explain , I don't think it's going to be much clearer or nuanced, still got to take that darnell dude down someway.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah game is pretty much empty now.
Someone (if patron) could try asking the Dev what are his/her plans for the story and the protagonist's "double personality".

Nov 24, 2017
It is entirely possible that there is no framework for choices and branching paths in game at the moment because the developer is working on building the core framework of the game and thus only focusing on one path.

Hell, if it turns out to be just a visual novel with very few choices, I'm fine with that as well since I'm enjoying the game so far.

MC is slowly working up towards becoming the dominant male after starting off as the weak self pitying male.

At some point, I imagine, he'll take over from Darnell as the alpha male student of the school. Although there seem to be hints that there might be a possible alternate path where the MC becomes friends with Darnell. That could be interesting as well.

I also like that the game is deliberately setting up some female characters to be taken down (like the blond girl, the MILF at the start who almost runs him over, etc.) by the MC. Wouldn't mind forcing them to do whatever the MC wants.

It's still very early in development. There's still plenty of time for the developer to put in choices and branching paths if that is what he intends. Help sissy boy or use sissy boy? Help sissy boy's mother or use her? Become Darnell's friend or replace Darnell as alpha male? Etc.

Lots of potential still.

Regards,
SB

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Can't wait till we can fuck that trappy boi and the neighbours husband.

Just hope that black fuck doesn't sully the game with unneeded cuckholdry.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017

I agree though, it felt really out of character, even for the perverted side.

I just hope we can still fuck his trap ass without being violent or too forceful about it, I like it when these types of characters decide to be feminized by their own volition.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
Game needs cheats. That mini puzzle crap is just dumb. Otherwise it's pretty cool. Has potential

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes