lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey Lostraven, can we expect a continuation for the sleep segment of Mary, when the time comes for her mega update?

Thanks and cheers!
No, it skirted the line too much with rape/non consent which can get us banned unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
No, but I might.
I would love you forever. On that note, how much thought has gone into pregnancy overall? I realize we aren't quite there yet but I know you mentioned having "canon" children so characters can talk about them but the system is set up like SS where you can just pump babies into girls until the end of time.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I would love you forever. On that note, how much thought has gone into pregnancy overall? I realize we aren't quite there yet but I know you mentioned having "canon" children so characters can talk about them but the system is set up like SS where you can just pump babies into girls until the end of time.
That's the jist if we can implement it, they'll be special scenes with sex while pregnant, Canon kids will make appearances in prams etc. Thinking about letting you marry your favorite girl as well, dunno, will talk to Uber about that in detail later etc.

Reactions: preglovr12

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
That's the jist if we can implement it, they'll be special scenes with sex while pregnant, Canon kids will make appearances in prams etc. Thinking about letting you marry your favorite girl as well, dunno, will talk to Uber about that in detail later etc.
About that.........how does that work, timeline wise? 'Cause the MC is in high scho-....ahem, I mean COLLEGE. UNIVERSITY. OTHER HIGHER FORMS OF LEARNING. Phew. That was a close one........

Anyway, if you're going to have canon kids (which presumably take time to be born, sans some Corruption of Champions-esque magical preggo shenanigans where you just inflate them with cum and out pops the babies in like a day or two..........which I'm not ruling out........I'M WATCHING YOU DEMON DREAM LADY!), but as part of the story in ways other than just like, epilogue content, I'm interested to know how that's going to be implemented, without (again, presumably) massively changing the setting and characters place in life.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
hmm if we give in to our evil side, any plans to break darnell other than taking his family to fuck. I'd like this monster to be more fleshed out than just a lust fiend giving the mc a more "maybe this character isn't who we thought he was" and then trying to fight that evil, idunno I'm thinking out loud

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
About that.........how does that work, timeline wise? 'Cause the MC is in high scho-....ahem, I mean COLLEGE. UNIVERSITY. OTHER HIGHER FORMS OF LEARNING. Phew. That was a close one........

Anyway, if you're going to have canon kids (which presumably take time to be born, sans some Corruption of Champions-esque magical preggo shenanigans where you just inflate them with cum and out pops the babies in like a day or two..........which I'm not ruling out........I'M WATCHING YOU DEMON DREAM LADY!), but as part of the story in ways other than just like, epilogue content, I'm interested to know how that's going to be implemented, without (again, presumably) massively changing the setting and characters place in life.
You won't be waiting 9 months for the baby to appear, it'll be like a week or two in game. If you've impregnated a character and they've had kids, they'll be some dialogue acknowledgement of the kids plus some cute scenes post pregnancy. Epilogue scene will probably have a nod to the kid. P. S reading is getting hard at this point.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hmm if we give in to our evil side, any plans to break darnell other than taking his family to fuck. I'd like this monster to be more fleshed out than just a lust fiend giving the mc a more "maybe this character isn't who we thought he was" and then trying to fight that evil, idunno I'm thinking out loud
Darnell will be more fleshed out, I can't spoil content there, even drunk. He's more than just some crazed sex fiend.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That all sounds great. I just hope you're not too drunk to remember possibly adding twins.

Reactions: lostraven

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
how you do deal with the hangover? or you are one of those chosen ones who never have one?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
how you do deal with the hangover? or you are one of those chosen ones who never have one?
The secret is some caffeine, (Pepsi or Coke) and lemsip max (paracetamol if you can't get that) and a good breakfast in the morning.

Reactions: jhose15xs

gajer

Oct 13, 2019
The secret is some caffeine, (Pepsi or Coke) and lemsip max (paracetamol if you can't get that) and a good breakfast in the morning.
but you need to get up(the hardest one for me) and to cook or you dont have good breakfast :HideThePain:
You are a strong person if you count this problems and still possible to get drunked and to fix hangover at morning

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Buy the breakfast, don't cook, too much stress. If you're already throwing up this cure is forfeit as you won't be able to hold any food/medicine down.
but you need to get up(the hardest one for me) and to cook or you dont have good breakfast :HideThePain:
You are a strong person if you count this problems and still possible to get drunked and to fix hangover at morning
uy

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The real secret to dealing with a hangover, for me at least, is to just get a wee bit drunk again.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes