Darthkrisiun666

Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a problem, the game sometimes gives an error and does not open, when it opens, I get to the options screen but when I click on new game, everything goes black and does not work, could someone help me?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well, all the content is functioning, Uber needs to do some minor corrections and check things over himself.

Also will want to decide if we want to release now or try slide one more scene in pre-launch.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man, that's a hard decision.
The content that's there is good, but I know some additional artwork's been made etc already, the question is whether to add the coding/context to it or add it all in part 2, it's ultimately up to Uber.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
I really wish the gameplay of this would be better, because the setting, overall tone and art of this is tits. Right now it plays as a linear visual novel, granted with concurrent, but mostly independent branches. Where as it really should play much more like akburs witch trainer game.

• You should be able to call your neighbourhood crush to the toilett any time, even if it doesn't progress the story. Also there should be gameplay/training involved to get her there, and other places too.
  • Similarly, you should be able to call the janny into the toilletes for butt inspection and other things when you feel like it. And again make sure to have a training/multiple choice thing going, so you can have a bit variation too.
  • Same deal with the teacher, and also with the cum in buckets for money program: at some point you should just let her wank you off for your cum. It's called progression.
  • Same deal for literally everyone else.
  • Similarly you should always be able to use your laptop to spy on those other dudes, no matter if it progresses the story any longer or not. Make sure to have some variation.
  • Same thing for the peak hole in the backyard. Make sure to progress this along with the teacher story.
The point here is also that you can repeat whatever you like in a manner that doesn't take you out of the game. The "gallery" is a joke of an excuse. Remove it. Implement better gameplay. But most importantly the player should be in control (within reason) as opposed to follow the linear story. The game would be instantly twice as good. And it's pretty good already.

There probably also should be an element of "taking it too far" in the choice/training/progression parts, as opposed to just unlock the next step. And have characters that can be taken too far, other's maybe not so much.

Finally, remove the mini games. They suck. Nobody ever liked those.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The content that's there is good, but I know some additional artwork's been made etc already, the question is whether to add the coding/context to it or add it all in part 2, it's ultimately up to Uber.
If it were me, I'd have a hard time not releasing it as is. While an extra scene would be nice, you know what you already have is working and only needs minor tweaks for finalization. Who knows what code you could fuck up with an extra scene?

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Been waiting for this. I kinda hope every patch that uber finally lowers the size of the Mcs pecker to something more reasonable. It kinda takes me out of some of the sex scenes (mostly because I understand how the human anatomy works)

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I have zero issues with this being a VN, god knows how much anything else slows development. Want to make shit non linear or add actual gameplay? Wait for the main core game to be done, and launch that as a rework or something.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes