exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Hey guys, in game it says I've unlocked 100% of the scenes but in the gallery it seems that I'm missing images 412-415.

Does anyone happen to know which scene I'm missing from v.0.10.x?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can be a bug (it happen before) or a different route cg's.

lskjdfl

Jul 22, 2017
help the mac version won't open. here's what pops up....

"The application “TT_0.14.3a.app” can’t be opened."

Reactions: wiijay

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
lostraven If it's not a spoiler for some reason, are we going to be able to have fun with both Danny and his sister in one route or will they be exclusive to their own routes?

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
help the mac version won't open. here's what pops up....

"The application “TT_0.14.3a.app” can’t be opened."
I got the same message on MAC. Taffy tales is not supported due to the new MAC OS not supporting x32bit apps anymore going forward. The Taffy Tales team will have to update the Mac version to x64 if they want to play on newer MAC OS

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck in Priscilla backyard, I can click on Pool and Window and it say me that the content is under construction, and the chair and barn door are clickable but do nothing

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm surprised at how positive a reaction Danny's got...I'm almost tempted to accelerate when the update for him happens.
So are we still gonna have a non trap version of Danny or do we just miss out on content?

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
I was quite sceptical about this game, but it gets better and better. It started seemingly as a cheap cuck game, but the story and the art got consistently better. Clara's update is awesome and Danny as a trap is unbelievably hot.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Danny's twin sister will make an appearance, but for Danny himself it'll be for people who strictly want that content.
Will future version of TT support the newer Mac OS. x32bit apps are no longer supported on current Mac OS I would love to play the latest update.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes