suppre

Feb 9, 2019
I just want some precision, the mega udapte on Becca and Clara is just in 1 part (so this part) or will it be other part before the next mega udapte?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Funny...I just saw the exact S&M outfit MC gives Clara (minus the mask) being used for nonsexual cosplay.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
"non sexual" lol if they have to say it wellllll.........
I'm the one who denoted it as nonsexual. As in that no sex is being had while it was worn. You can still think it's sexy. I don't think people who use S&M gear during sex think of it as cosplay. It's just an outfit then. But judge for yourself. About 54 seconds into the video.

Bouncer123

Aug 30, 2017
What would you say (And everyone feel free to answer), makes Danny's content so good? Where would you want to see it go?
I think in part of what made it so good, is that Danny is developing before our eyes by discovering that he does like being a woman, and really big dicks.

Reactions: Razzar

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I've been playing this for a little bit now, and this is by far the most enjoyable update I've seen.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I'm the one who denoted it as nonsexual. As in that no sex is being had while it was worn. You can still think it's sexy. I don't think people who use S&M gear during sex think of it as cosplay. It's just an outfit then. But judge for yourself. About 54 seconds into the video.

ooh no I understood where you were coming from and didn't mean to sound against you, sorry if that's how it sounded

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
any ETA on the next part of this update? there were supposed to be the final scenes of the Halloween special in this update as well, but I'm assuming those are also coming in part 2?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I am having same problem started new game and Becca's house door is not clickable from beginning of game.

NM I restarted again and a QT that was missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright then. Was just going to start taking a look on it but you seem to have fixed it.

Anyway currently it seems like most bugs people report at least on the windows version is people forgetting to click on something thus not telling the game to trigger an item or reaction. Take for example the infamous "cant find the stable key thing". The trigger works like this.

1. After you talk to Becca in school and she invites you to go to the movies with her you need to go to and enter the Mall in the Evening. This will trigger the part where Becca doesnt show up and you call her and she doesnt answer.

2. Go directly to Beccas house and click on the front door. There Sara will answer assuming you´ve done her full route and tell that Becca headed off to Priscilla.

3. Go to Priscillas backyard. You can go through the house or just climb over the side. Click the stable door. This will trigger the first scene.

4. Click on the back door that leads to the kitchen and there will be a text that its locked but it will trigger a scene where Harry and Gerda fuck offs to some party.

5. Click again on the stable door. The devil voice will tell you that its locked. You absolutely need to do this otherwise the key will not spawn in the drawer.

6. Go into the house and up to Priscillas room. Click the middle drawer on her chest of drawers. Two rectangular buttons will spawn in the middle of the screen. I think there is supposed to be text inside them but for some reason there isnt. If you click the upper one you get the plumber dialogue so its the bottom one you want. Click it and voila you got the key.

7. Head back to the backyard and click the stable door again. Enjoy the scene.

Now granted there is a possibility that there are additional prereqs to this since it was put into the game rather recently its possible the game assumes you got most of the 0.11.2c stuff done beforehand.

Sep 24, 2018
Hey guys i'm having a problem, ive installed the new update and ive gone to start the save for the new update but its simply not there on the list of save files. How do i completely wipe the game and do a clean install?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Stuck at 72.7% only quest left:
Find Sara.

But she's nowhere to be found...

invman

Jan 23, 2018
i read there is a second part of the update coming up, is that a continuation of current update or different characters? and when is expected to come?

Reactions: Razzar
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes