Jul 2, 2017
Which characters are best for you so far? My top 3:
1)Gerda
2)Clara
3)Jessica
I'm waiting for some action with Jennifer and Chantelle. I hope our MC will make Danny real bombshell ;D

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
But traps are gay.
Traps = You think she is she from outside but she is male down there. (eg; eve from Summertime Saga or Jasmine from GGGB)
Gay = You think he is he from outside and he is also male down there. (eg: danny from Taffy tales or any other gay games like straight!)

Yes, traps are gay but you don't know she is a he...

You like a girl then you date with her after a while she says that "Hey i am actually a male lets suck each other!" and you are like "WTF! Get away from me you freak!" or if you are into gay thing "Why the hell not!". This is trap.

Trap content = You are shocked.
Gay content = You are prepared or as illidan says "You are not prepared!":p (latter was obviously a joke from WC3)

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Traps = You think she is she from outside but she is male down there. (eg; eve from Summertime Saga or Jasmine from GGGB)
Gay = You think he is he from outside and he is also male down there. (eg: danny from Taffy tales or any other gay games like straight!)

Yes, traps are gay but you don't know she is a he...

You like a girl then you date with her after a while she says that "Hey i am actually a male lets suck each other!" and you are like "WTF! Get away from me you freak!" or if you are into gay thing "Why the hell not!". This is trap.

Trap content = You are shocked.
Gay content = You are prepared or as illidan says "You are not prepared!":p (latter was obviously a joke from WC3)
Do you know another trap games like Danny and Eve characters (male on trap)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Im stuck, i cant find any more quest to do, but i still have only seen 70% of the scenes according to that bar. I went and checked the cg and scenes gallery and i haven't unlocked anything on the v.0.10x and v.0.11x side and im not sure how to either. Please help

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Rly great art but content could be a bit more and I would also love some sounds other than music ^^ For best girl...clearly Clara she has become so sweet and sexy :D

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
All I can say after playing the most recent version of this game is WOW. A little over a year ago, I thought I wrote this game off as something I was definitely not interested in. I decided to give it another shot, and the improvements really blew me away. I probably would have put this at about 2.5 stars before, but now I'd give it 4.5 easily. The quality of the standing portrait art for the characters is seriously night and day. Comparing Tiffany or Ryoko to older characters like Clara or Becca is a huge difference.

I actually would go so far as to say updating Clara, Becca, and the teacher's art would help retain new players, because they are who you see most in the early game. I almost put the game down a second time because they just looked unappealing to me, but I'm glad I stuck around for Priscilla, Gerda, and Clara's later story. For Becca specifically, I think she has three main problems. Her hair looks a little too flat and greasy, her face has a strange expression and red color, and her fat is too pronounced. I mean she has visible fat rolls, which I don't think is appealing to most people. I think something like Jessica's body would be preferable for Becca, where she's obviously curvy but doesn't have a big stomach.

I also think the improved tone of writing helped a lot. I noticed comparing the mom's story to, for example, Clara's later story, there were some pretty large differences. The MC is no longer a heartless deviant, who rapes his mom in her sleep and tries to destroy her self confidence through her weight. He actually cares about the ladies, and the dark stuff is more sexual rather than mean-spirited.

One more thing I like is the use of the standing portrait arts to be sexy. Scenes aren't everything. For example, seeing Gerda in the bikini and Priscilla in her no-bra mall outfit were probably more enjoyable for me than another scene would've been (Especially with their puffy nipples visible). All in all, this game's really good compared to what I expected. At this rate, if the future updates resemble Priscilla/Gerda, it will be up there with some of my favorites like summertime saga.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes