Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
who when screen show me how find the money plz thanks but i check the shower room but no find this it :x

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
who when screen show me how find the money plz thanks but i check the shower room but no find this it :x
the hammer is in ur bedroom how to make money u go to the school locker room theres a bathroom in there u have to see the teacher talk to the janitor about boys jerking it in the bathroom.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i cant up the corruption by 1. by the chair event? any help
I think you need to think of that event as "levels" rather than "1 minigame = 1 rank".

Each time you do the puzzle you gain some exp, and eventually it levels up.

Either way.. I found this out by literally looking at the screen, it says "Corruption up" after each time.. It does not take much to think "oh, maybe if I do enough minigames it will level up".

You seem a bit too quick to run for help rather than experimenting on your own.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Man I am like 95.8% done with this game. Can anyone tell me any like sneaky/hidden scenes I might be missing or have gone over my head.

It might be because I used the chest cause I maxed everything out and now there's no way to advance time.

Generalgrande

Jul 5, 2017
Man I am like 95.8% done with this game. Can anyone tell me any like sneaky/hidden scenes I might be missing or have gone over my head.

It might be because I used the chest cause I maxed everything out and now there's no way to advance time.
Have you tried clicking on the girl's back inside the classroom? I think you have to do it two times.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Have you tried clicking on the girl's back inside the classroom? I think you have to do it two times.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got that part covered. It's hard to tell though cause I can't find any scenes that will help me get past the morning.

Also, thank you for getting back to me!

Jan 9, 2018

Did you go in the shop during night?

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Yup, thats it
Ysaaah I got that one.

Thanks though.
I think I'm on the right track. I just jerked off into the cup for the teacher and then did it in the school bathroom. It's at 97.8% now. No idea what to do next though. Is there anywhere I'm supposed to meet the teacher or something?

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
You can always advance time by either fapping for money or just skip day by sleeping.

As for scene that might be pain to trigger, there is second sister scene on track, but you need to come back there next day or something

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes