Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
You have me to thank because all I had on her to start with was 'Tsundere rich bitch.'

I think this gives me a good chance to talk about my thought process into Priscilla and other characters so people can realize my thought process goes beyond 'Bruh, chick get fucked my big dick in hot scene - how make happen?'

Priscilla is a very warped switch basically, she is someone who has always been given *everything* superficial she wants which has given this exterior of a spiteful brat, but lacking in any real affection or fully 'positive' relationships with those around her, she's a very lonely character who prefers to push people away or try gain a sense of superiority over them. (You don't need to get close to someone after all if they're 'beneath' you).

That is why when the MC breaks through that barrier Priscilla very much latches onto him and begins dreaming up 'a future' together. When she finds out about Becca, she's initially upset, but when she realizes Becca 'might' care about her as well, Priscilla immediately incorporates that person into her 'plan.'

Priscilla in my eyes is someone craving genuine love and affection, because it's something she genuinely hasn't really understood until this point so it's somewhat overwhelming her. To her, the MC and Becca is an 'escape' plan in a roundabout way.

She's always half torn between her 'dominant' side wanting to control situations (which makes her feel safer), and her submissive side where she feels she finally getting the 'true' affection she's wanted.

I fully have written the how and why Priscilla has become this way and I think it'll definitely explore a lot of the depth to her character.

In fact, I actually while in a Piano lesson created a sad theme for her.
View attachment 678055
Thank you for all your hard work, I truly mean that. I'm glad I could get a better understanding of Priscilla's inner desires and thought processes.

I'm sad she's not officially on the roadmap, but I hope she gets some updates in the near future.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
You have me to thank because all I had on her to start with was 'Tsundere rich bitch.'

I think this gives me a good chance to talk about my thought process into Priscilla and other characters so people can realize my thought process goes beyond 'Bruh, chick get fucked my big dick in hot scene - how make happen?'

Priscilla is a very warped switch basically, she is someone who has always been given *everything* superficial she wants which has given this exterior of a spiteful brat, but lacking in any real affection or fully 'positive' relationships with those around her, she's a very lonely character who prefers to push people away or try gain a sense of superiority over them. (You don't need to get close to someone after all if they're 'beneath' you).

That is why when the MC breaks through that barrier Priscilla very much latches onto him and begins dreaming up 'a future' together. When she finds out about Becca, she's initially upset, but when she realizes Becca 'might' care about her as well, Priscilla immediately incorporates that person into her 'plan.'

Priscilla in my eyes is someone craving genuine love and affection, because it's something she genuinely hasn't really understood until this point so it's somewhat overwhelming her. To her, the MC and Becca is an 'escape' plan in a roundabout way.

She's always half torn between her 'dominant' side wanting to control situations (which makes her feel safer), and her submissive side where she feels she finally getting the 'true' affection she's wanted.

I fully have written the how and why Priscilla has become this way and I think it'll definitely explore a lot of the depth to her character.

In fact, I actually while in a Piano lesson created a sad theme for her.
View attachment 678055
See, that's pretty much what I thought you were going for, which means you're doing a great job. Everything Priscilla's done lines up with those character beats, and hints at whats going on inside her head without outright dropping it on the player like an infodump, which other less talented writers might do (or else not do a good enough job hinting at it, laying the groundwork for later emotional reveals, leading to her character coming off as shallow ). Might I add, that's something you've been consistently great at, like in the Becca update....nothing she said was all that surprising, but it felt earned, and added more layers to her character (while also pretty much explaining how the NTR route would work with her...........our girls fetishes could get her into some trouble if the MC wasn't kind of literally the perfect guy for her what with his whole "being two people at different ends of the spectrum of empathy" bit).

Good Lostraven! Well thought out character development! Headpats and such!

As far as questions go.......kinda don't want to ask about Mary, because I want to be surprised..........maybe just paraphrase a guy above me, and question the potential heights of thiccness to which Danny might one day aspire? Simply because it ties into something that I'm curious about; its been stated that a character (presumably linked to the cult) will undergo a "thicc transformation", so I've been wondering if that's the only character that will have something similar happen to them (obviously not many could, because poor Uber having to do all that extra artwork...), and how it would happen for them. Demonic magic, SCP bullshittery, pseudo-science drugs/hormones, crazed badger doctor with a bimbo fetish, too many Kit-Kat bars...........lotta possibilities, fun to speculate about. Plus Danny's kind of one of the few who could have it be justified (if you plan on putting him down a more complete feminization route, rather than just having him cross-dress).

I mean.....unless you want to make Clara even thiccer just for the fun of it..............nah, that'd be crazy! CRAZY, RIGHT?
."hint hint nudge nudge wink wink"

Last edited:

JNG

Sep 7, 2018
Hello fellow adults, feel free to ask me anything and I'll maybe replay.
I really have to say thank you for this amazing game. I especially enjoyed playing the Sara route.
Hopefully there´ll be more Sara content in the near future.;)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For Priscilla, is she not on the list of planned future updates because her doesn't need a big mega update and will just have her story added to piece by piece here and there?

Or is this to mean that she is not going to be getting ANY updates to her story until after all of the planned updates on the roadmap are done?

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
For Priscilla, is she not on the list of planned future updates because her doesn't need a big mega update and will just have her story added to piece by piece here and there?

Or is this to mean that she is not going to be getting ANY updates to her story until after all of the planned updates on the roadmap are done?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

There will be no major Priscilla developments until we move get through the current road-map outlined.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Oooo OK! Last question are you adding more male characters in the NTR route, or will it just be the principal, Darnell..... and Danny? That would be funny.
But that would be out of character for Danny tho, or he could hit his head like the mc. :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes