Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/patreon-media/p/post/42668334/c64398769c1c4ee5b0614b2a78f3c754/1.gif?token-time=1603743460&token-hash=9MEBQeyIeJD0Y3eQo3njoYKbrwKnlK386qmEyRUj8Ng%3D

[Teaser] Mary's route #6

Hello everyone! :D

Work IS still going on. We're quite pleased with how the various animations and things continue to improve over-time, and we are particularly excited for Mary's storyline.

Without giving too much away, we're currently planning to implement a new major gameplay mechanic that we think might help elevate the game to the next level, but for now, we're going to keep it under wraps till we know we can pull it off and do it successfully.

Regardless, we're getting closer and closer to the release, and for the foreseeable future we've got a LOT planned for Mary and soon Tiffany, with both of them being our focus to pile the content on for.

That's all for now, when we get closer and more confident on the release date, we'll let you guys know!

Thank you all for your support,

-The Taffy Tales Team.

Imagine THAT waking you up before work! You'd never want to skip out on breakfast again eh?
I would love to see a scene where the main character actually gets to screw the girl from the shop because that girl is fine as hell and the Clara seen implemented originally the route had an option to like sell videos I would like to see more of that is there any work currently being done on those two options not counting you know the stepster because you can get the key to the stepsister room in the beginning of the game and while you're doing the whole thing where you have to cuck clara husband she even replied if only I had someone to do that with me like I know everyone likes married but I like to focus on the other characters like them or the main rival Darnell sister or more on the principles little slave and the like neighbor who you spy on that is clearly you know the maids pet more on like the rich neighbors maid would be cool to

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
My future projects.

One is a Resident Evil parody.
The other is top secret, but it's a dark fantasy epic. Both will launch early next year/the resi one possibly in December if we're very lucky.
Oh man A Resident Evil parody sounds awesome I just hope it doesn't mess with the updates for Taffy Tales and Amity Park since they already take quite a while anyway. Good luck on the new projects though LostRaven they sound amazing.

Reactions: bernthal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man A Resident Evil parody sounds awesome I just hope it doesn't mess with the updates for Taffy Tales and Amity Park since they already take quite a while anyway. Good luck on the new projects though LostRaven they sound amazing.
It's with a separate team so it definitely won't affect TT.
Lol, I get everywhere.

Reactions: KTrain712

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
where doi find the ladder to find out whats going on in the princables office

At the back of the school in the store room where you had to get the projector from behind all that junk , left of the ladder you placed to look into the girls shower previously.

Reactions: icphead666

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Just wondering, will we get any ass-eating content? Like, the MC rimming another character?
i wouldnt be surprised with this game but if somethin like that does get added i really hope its optional, that kinda stuff makes me nauseous cause my brain harps in graphic detail on all the gross stuff the ass does >_<

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can't say for sure when the update is releasing, a lot of changes are currently happening in the development of TT.
Feel free to ask me some questions, and I'll try answer them later.

I can say we're still in early talks on a major mechanic introduction that can improve the game HUGELY if we integrate it properly with good planning.

Oh, and here's a sneak custom teaser of the Resident Evil game I'm working on. My top secret project will hopefully launch in close junction with this one :)
jsAD3HQ.jpg

Jun 7, 2019
Can't say for sure when the update is releasing, a lot of changes are currently happening in the development of TT.
Feel free to ask me some questions, and I'll try answer them later.

I can say we're still in early talks on a major mechanic introduction that can improve the game HUGELY if we integrate it properly with good planning.

Oh, and here's a sneak custom teaser of the Resident Evil game I'm working on. My top secret project will hopefully launch in close junction with this one :)
View attachment 857444
I’ll ask the most important question on everyone’s mind are we getting D̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ Tiffany content this update?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Unlikely.
any chance of gettin any Ryoko stuff anytime soon? she's my favorite character designwise and we've gotten literally nothing of her what so ever. i get she's a big part of the story but that doesn't mean she can't have any scenes at all, heck given how playful she seemed in the library i was really disappointed she didnt at least flash us or somethin to get us riled up before vanishing

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
any chance of gettin any Ryoko stuff anytime soon? she's my favorite character designwise and we've gotten literally nothing of her what so ever. i get she's a big part of the story but that doesn't mean she can't have any scenes at all, heck given how playful she seemed in the library i was really disappointed she didnt at least flash us or somethin to get us riled up before vanishing
Not sure, I had stuff wrote for her, but I'm not too sure if we'll be using it with the direction we're going in with the new gameplay mechanic.

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I was busy when I did that awkward post so here I am to say what I wanted to ask here I need to get through this minigame but I have a blackscreen and I can't see what I need to do I tried to switch to another PC but my previous saves doesn't work so I started a new game when I was already at 79% hoping to not see the blackscreen now I am at 94.1% because I avoided Clara's quest but I still have it even the map button doesn't work so I can't go home so I'm kind of traped now I tried to do it blindly but it seems like the objects you need to extract are randomly placed each time so what can I do now to be unblock please ? Thanks in advance for the answers.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes