lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
How in the hell is this optional when she is getting fucked and all you get to decide is if you wanna see it happen or not? Wtf? Why push cuck shit instead of cutting it out if you cant implement it separately. Killed the game
She doesn't get fucked, she gets groped.

If you let it happen she sucks his cock.

I didn't 'push' anything. I followed the team's decisions.

Garhzvog

Aug 2, 2018
I'm just playing for the first time this game, it seems nice but i'm already stucked! When at the 8th day i have to peep on Mary( in the bathroom), just nothing happens! I've already tried to play many times the beginning, but still nothing! I even tried to follow many walkthrough... i don't know, any advice? And just after that, obviously, since i can't go forward with Mary, i just can't find her anywhere, except in her bed when she sleeps :\

D

Deleted member 1943340

Go to the dinner for the bimbo and click on your computer to check, what i think, the ring right ?
Yeah what to do with the ring, I couldn't understand your comment sorry.

Edit: got it thanks I tried the laptop in the game and went well

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'll repeat what I said in response to another post: if you don''t choose the NTR option, she only gets lightly fondled and it is against her will... No real NTR there. (I repeat: she only gets fucked, and even then you're not sure and can't see it, if you specifically choose the option with a bright red in caps 'NTR' warning on it)

I dont want her fondled, touched or anything else. It's fucking stupid and idiotic to take control away from player to force something they don't want. Artificial drama and other shit.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
What kinda weak shit is this Darnell scene?

Like, is that it? Same goddamn stupid pose for Mary while Darnell is behind and then in front without anything happening?
This has no right to call itself N*R.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
got it all black screen after sleeping and had first talk with mary? why? startet after the update! and btw where did my bimbo go?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes