lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so now you're not allowed to talk about it, sounds like they're avoiding being open about their decisions which is a bad move, especially if this update is anything to go by, it looks like shit is not going in the direction people wanted it to go, and they're not talking about it because majority of their patrons would disappear, is what its sounding like to me. Scummy as hell
You do realize I will just get fired right?

Like, I'm an employee effectively.

What do you think will happen if I go against the wishes of the team?

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry, I tagged your quote by accident there.
I didn't change my mind. Decisions were made.
No, I'm not allowed to talk about it more than that.

Also I'll tell anyone to get fucked, especially when I'm constantly blamed for things out of my damn hands.
I am not the lead dev.
Honestly great Update, understandable about the NTR but since they need to build up the MC they forced you to go with this path.
But really though I enjoyed the writing style specially the pool scene shame wasn't enough lewd scenes for me :p
Keep it up people here probably waited for years to get back at Darnail and I understand their frustrations too...

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
since i cant advance with story, some good samaritan can spend 10 min for help me (u have to do all quest untill day 8, peeping mary in the shower)!?!

need 2 save file:
1) before enter in the bathroom for peeping Mary in the shower (if u can save in the living room when u can see bathroom's door open)
2) right after this scene (in case the 1st save doesnt work)

Thx.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
You do realize I will just get fired right?

Like, I'm an employee effectively.

What do you think will happen if I go against the wishes of the team?
I'll start with the fact I thought the new patch was disappointing, but the main reason was the transitions and a bit on how the story was paced it felt abrupt.
It was not due to the "NTR?"

A lot of people don't seem to understand how being an employee works, especially a contracted one.

I understand if you are upset at the way the game is headed, but why take it out on lostraven when all he does is try to keep people posted on what he can without getting himself axed.
You have to understand that it's not his game it's uberpie's game, he is just an employee.

I can understand if he was PR but he isn't.
I have to give it up to lostraven, he has been doing his best in an area where he shouldn't even have to.

The amount of obnoxious people attacking the game devs are enormous!why?
because,their imaginary girlfriend got groped!LMAO
uber should adjust the age to 30 lol.
they see ntr,they lose their minds like a kid.
ROFL.Mods time to cleanup the thread.

Honestly you sound just as obnoxious as those people.
I can see calling people out but you sound more like a kid than a majority of people complaining.
Every other sentence has "lol, LMAO, ROFL".

Not that I think that they are right either but dude look in a mirror.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'll start with the fact I thought the new patch was disappointing, but the main reason was the transitions and a bit on how the story was paced it felt abrupt.
It was not due to the "NTR?"

A lot of people don't seem to understand how being an employee works, especially a contracted one.

I understand if you are upset at the way the game is headed, but why take it out on lostraven when all he does is try to keep people posted on what he can without getting himself axed.
You have to understand that it's not his game it's uberpie's game, he is just an employee.

I can understand if he was PR but he isn't.
I have to give it up to lostraven, he has been doing his best in an area where he shouldn't even have to.
Think you tagged the wrong person but thanks I try my best.

1615589779654.png

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
The amount of obnoxious people attacking the game devs are enormous!why?
because,their imaginary girlfriend got groped!LMAO
uber should adjust the age to 30 lol.
they see ntr,they lose their minds like a kid.
ROFL.Mods time to cleanup the thread.
View attachment 1081099
Well if they don't like it they can always go to patreon and complain to the Dev...oh wait they're just bunch of whinny lechers.
Honestly incest is not my cup of tea but if the game route suppose to be like that so be it, either continue and see what else you enjoy or stop and find another game.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Is Mary's quest bugged? I got to the part where she went into the bathroom for the first time, but the note in the quest log says "Spy into the bathroom once more" and no matter what time of day I go into the bathroom I never get a scene and she never shows up anywhere else. Is there any way I can force the scene to trigger?

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Is Mary's quest bugged? I got to the part where she went into the bathroom for the first time, but the note in the quest log says "Spy into the bathroom once more" and no matter what time of day I go into the bathroom I never get a scene and she never shows up anywhere else. Is there any way I can force the scene to trigger?
nope... same problem, and no1 help!
from day 8 all quest from Mary (or ur house) r bugged...

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Sorry for the slow reply,

Well originally we promised totally separate routes which has now somewhat been thrown out the basket, but I'll try mention something there possibly. The main thing should be NTR is always avoidable.

Seems this was just a bad update that did not satisfy anybody. NTR people got blueballed by cutting out the blowjob, the non-ntr group got pissed because it has NTR (grouping, forced nudity), and everybody hates the character change. I know this is not your fault, but I do question how decisions like this come to be. Seems a no brainer, keep the NTR stuff in NTR, avoid or stop ANY sexual activity by the enemy before it even begins for the Non-NTR route. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future and wont be anymore NTR being snucked in the non-ntr route. I will put the game on hold until we see what the future versions bring.

Jun 29, 2018
Okay, I get why some people are mad (I really dislike NTR stuff myself and the perspective shifting coming this far into development along with completely changing plans and directions for certain things is really not a good look), but none of that's on lostraven.

Like, I get it, he's the only one really connected with the game we actually talk to, so whenever you hate something about the game or it's devs it's easy to take it out on him. That doesn't make it right, though. He's not PR. He does not have creative control (as they themselves have stated numerous times), nor can he discuss development of the game (again, stated numerous times by now), so getting mad and hating on him for following job restrictions is not going to solve anything.

Like, I'm not sure about the direction of the dev's with this update and am worried about future possibilities, but that's on the dev's. Obviously if you don't like something there's not really anything wrong with mentioning it to him or asking about it, just, you know, don't attack the dude.

Last edited:

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Hotfix for current version.. Download and overwrite files.

I was stuck there too and it worked for me.

At the end of the day I think the difference between NTR and simple jealousy is how it makes you feel. And you can't dictionary away people's emotions. If it makes your chest tighten up it's NTR. I can't get mad if I don't give a shit about the girl. I can't get mad if I'm okay with the relationship. I don't get mad if the dude is cool with the MC. I may get a little jealous tho.

And before you say I don't like NTR so my opinion doesn't matter I literally had to go play a VN centered on NTR because their wasn't enough here. Not that I think there should be right away.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes