KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone help me I can't find Clara to tell her about the next part of the plan (after the park scene)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
one thing I like about Danny? He has an absolutely normal, hell even above average, penis.
Usually in this kind of games the cuck and\or trap have micropenis, so it's a welcome change.
The writer said in the past that in the cuck route, "Vivian" won't be the submissive trap, but will be the agressor who cucks the MC. Kinda hard to do with a micropenis. Honestly, I can't wait to see our "girl" bang some sluts in his cosplayer outfit.

YouKnow

Sep 18, 2017
I can't find Becca when the quest says find becca after going to the cinema. I read in the thread that im supposed to knock on beccas door but im unable to click on it. Anyone know any way to fix it?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The writer said in the past that in the cuck route, "Vivian" won't be the submissive trap, but will be the agressor who cucks the MC. Kinda hard to do with a micropenis. Honestly, I can't wait to see our "girl" bang some sluts in his cosplayer outfit.
quick question, if your trap bangs one of your girls as part of a gang bang, is it considered ntr? sharing? or be considered the same as just 2 girls doing it?

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
Just finished playing through it and overall I really enjoyed it, the writing was downright compelling at times and the story has a lot of fun twists. Only real complaint is there is a ton of typos, like a distracting amount at times.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
quick question, if your trap bangs one of your girls as part of a gang bang, is it considered ntr? sharing? or be considered the same as just 2 girls doing it?
I think ntr is when the cuck doesn't participate but I could be wrong. I would consider it sharing.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think ntr is when the cuck doesn't participate but I could be wrong. I would consider it sharing.
i will be honest, if its a harem, and the trap is part of it, i dont see the problem with them playing with the other girls, specially if the option is there to jump into the trap as well. while semanticaly it is sharing, i see sharing as more something with an "outsider", or another dude. for example, in WVM i dont see the GF and the (T)BF fooling around to be sharing. even when one of them does have a dick.

Reactions: finalcut315

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
i will be honest, if its a harem, and the trap is part of it, i dont see the problem with them playing with the other girls, specially if the option is there to jump into the trap as well. while semanticaly it is sharing, i see sharing as more something with an "outsider", or another dude. for example, in WVM i dont see the GF and the (T)BF fooling around to be sharing. even when one of them does have a dick.
I think I agree with you there, also what's WVM?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think I agree with you there, also what's WVM?
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/page-2228#post-6594373

an amazing game, with good story, lots of sex, a great (optional)trap, large cast. only prob is, its a glorified kinetic novel, since most choices are basically "bang this chick or skip"... still, one of the best with lots of "content".

EDIT: optional trapS as there are more than one, and possibly(not yet sadly) female-to-male trans.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-5-1-braindrop.35910/page-2228#post-6594373

an amazing game, with good story, lots of sex, a great (optional)trap, large cast. only prob is, its a glorified kinetic novel, since most choices are basically "bang this chick or skip"... still, one of the best with lots of "content".

EDIT: optional trapS as there are more than one, and possibly(not yet sadly) female-to-male trans.
oh I love that, I know what I'm playing later, cheers for that.

Reactions: Bobberty

SL8

May 21, 2018
If you have a 144hz (or more) monitor, the ice skating mini-game is impossible. Just move the game to a 60hz monitor, or limit the frame rate temporarily.
Thank you, these other people being like "Its no that hard" was super frustrating. My monitor is 240hz, it was literally impossible. Again, Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes