HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
I want to try because I want to see the scene, how is that hard to understand. I'd like to see what everyone is/was complaining about for myself.

What was the scene? it wasn't that gym scene was it? with Darnell using "mind control" on Mary? that ends with the MC running away like a little bitch before anything happens?

I am sooooo tired of the whinning that comes from randoms, sure everyone is entitled to their opinion (I'm not much of a fan of NTR either) but this game was presented right from the beginning as challenging if not outright cucking the MC. If I ever create a game I'm going to sneak in NTR just to piss those people off. I'll wait till the last scene, when everyone thinks they are going to get the big romantic/harem ending, just for the MC to discover his love interests getting fucked by the nastiest characters in the game.

The Game is the Game, The Creator is the only person who should be dictating how the story evolves.
What you really want you wont get it from it because it was just a scuffed "scene" that only happened off-screen, and btw this was suppose to be the harem route not the NTR one so the complains were about that, there was not really suppose to have "consequences" like you want and with the backlash that it got I would think that he would go do the initial plan of having the routes separated like it should. And if you are really waiting for "NTR" you better be ready to wait a lot :KEK:.

Reactions: bobsenplenty

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tell me what to do next? Stuck
Try the School Library,

What you really want you wont get it from it because it was just a scuffed "scene" that only happened off-screen, and btw this was suppose to be the harem route not the NTR one so the complains were about that, there was not really suppose to have "consequences" like you want and with the backlash that it got I would think that he would go do the initial plan of having the routes separated like it should. And if you are really waiting for "NTR" you better be ready to wait a lot :KEK:.
Guessing you didn't read my response properly, in the very next paragraph I refer to the scene in question, showing that I have seen it, so I did get what I wanted, namely context on what people were talking about.

Fixed Branches forcing you into one route or another suck balls, there should always be freedom to switch depending on context. Some girls I want to see gangbanged within an inch of their lives, others I want to stay "pure" and mine only. The whole concept of a Dev being pressured into locking content because some limp dicked asshole throws a tantrum offends me to the core.

Creators create, Players play, if the player doesn't like what he plays, then he can play something else.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Why you guys so obsessed debating over ntr-content

Wasn't really a debate more like a causal conversation on our view points. It did not seem like either of us was obsessed with NTR. If its your thing thats okay and if it is not your thing thats okay too. I don't care for it but I don't care if others are into it. I would not describe that view point as being obsessed. Strictly speaking for my self here.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why you guys so obsessed debating over ntr-content
+1 to what APoc1 said.
If you were referring to the conversation me and APoc1 just finished, IMO that subject was mostly about the randoms who bitch about NTR in games, and my revenge fantasies for those people. :p

Personally I don't have strong feelings about NTR one way or the other, I just like good stories.

Sep 29, 2021
Another month passing and no update, the so called Mega updates were canceled (and they took him around 4 months) now the builds updates take him some months more ?
Well ubersaid:

we can now confirm an APPROXIMATE release date of sometime late Febuary.
Only 4 days left until february ended, just wait even it only hopium. At least we can expect it'll come out in early march

Reactions: daniellwtf

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yikes! Why does she look like a boy?... That face is so damn ugly, ugh.
She looks meh
The nerdy girl in glasses look is sexy to some people. She's got a body type like Priscilla ... small perky tits with a nice caboose. She's not related - but she could be a hell of a ride. Gotta wait to find out.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think Red will enjoy corrupting Ms. North if that is the direction the game takes not to mention if he does get to bang that , he will then have intelligence as to what the Boyz are up too. She may be the way he gets to deal with whatever pain the other cop try's to bring. Totally speculative on my part.

Reactions: locco1234
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes