Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
There are so few sex scenes in this game that it's crazy. I've been playing it for a good 5 hours and the only remotely sex'ish scenes it has is with the janitor lady... great.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are so few sex scenes in this game that it's crazy. I've been playing it for a good 5 hours and the only remotely sex'ish scenes it has is with the janitor lady... great.
You are at the beginning, it sounds like. It's a slow burn for character development for quite a bit before everything starts to happen.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I haven't played in a while. Could someone give me an idea of the last couple of updates?

Were changes made to earlier content, or is the updated visual style only in more recent scenes?

Also, what's up with the "seasons"? If I download season 5 will it be playable by itself, or do I need to download the Season 1-4 file first?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I haven't played in a while. Could someone give me an idea of the last couple of updates?

Were changes made to earlier content, or is the updated visual style only in more recent scenes?

Also, what's up with the "seasons"? If I download season 5 will it be playable by itself, or do I need to download the Season 1-4 file first?
You only last played in May. There's only been the one update posted since you last played.

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone have the v0.95.7c? that version apparently fix the gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one has shared it, if they do. In the past it has been rare for anyone to share beyond the a version, let alone even the b. I uploaded all the assets of Taffy Tales which you can find the link in this thread to download from by using the search box.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I dont what happend to my save, now when i load it i cant open the map its grayed does anyone know how to fix it ? I'm playing the 0.89.8b version
If your map is gray, more likely than not you are in the middle of a task/quest that needs completed and so the map is disabled so as not to fuck up the task. There are some exceptions to that.

Based upon the task "Enjoy your evening" you were originally on a date in the evening with Gerda and Harry and had just been picked up by a limo. Somehow you left the bar instead of talking to the bartender.

Also, the "I wonder what Sara is up to" task refers to talking to the teacher in class.

You can't do either of the last two unless you've worked out to the max stat with Gerda/Harry at the gym.

tittyboy6

Aug 21, 2022
could tell immediately when playing the newest release that it had AI images. Didnt even need to see the tags lol. On the fence about it. Maybe could use it to speed up development and possibly revisit and do the ai'd images/anims by hand in the future but idk

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’m stuck at 39.7% completion. Peter’s only task is “Where’s Mary?”, but I’ve checked every screen in the game and can’t find her anywhere. (She shows up in her bed at night, but that doesn’t count.) No other characters have any tasks. This is just after the pool party with Mary, Becca, and Priscilla; the “Where’s Mary” task itself I got before the pool party event, but I haven’t run into any issues doing things slightly out of order before. That being said, I have softlocked myself multiple times so far, so is it possible I managed to do so again?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I’m stuck at 39.7% completion. Peter’s only task is “Where’s Mary?”, but I’ve checked every screen in the game and can’t find her anywhere. (She shows up in her bed at night, but that doesn’t count.) No other characters have any tasks. This is just after the pool party with Mary, Becca, and Priscilla; the “Where’s Mary” task itself I got before the pool party event, but I haven’t run into any issues doing things slightly out of order before. That being said, I have softlocked myself multiple times so far, so is it possible I managed to do so again?
First recommendation - make sure you read the dialogue, don't skip it. The clues/answers to what people need to do to complete tasks are almost always told just before or after the task is activated
1692896523983.png
Where is a common location that families and roommates leave notes for people they live with? Usually they leave them where just about every person in the house goes at some point during the day. Particularly notes from maternal figures to the younger occupants.​

Second recommendation - after making sure to set search results to most recent in your account preferences, use the search option found on F95. This question has been answered many times already in the thread.
1692896152184.png
Third recommendation - if you don't find anything that way, use your favorite internet search engine to find video playthroughs of Taffy Tales. There are several playthroughs with timestamps of the tasks.
1692896325710.png

Reactions: Ntrsugar

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, I’ll admit that’s my bad; I skip the dialogue whenever it’s anything to do with Mary, ’cause I couldn’t give a shit about her. Wish this game let you choose who to romance.

Reactions: DarkNono

ckt99

Jan 18, 2022
This is just my opinion, just making that clear.

I like ntr games and I will gladly play them. But this ntr route has left a dislike to the route. It went from teasing the MC with Mary and Darnell in the main route to full on fetishes in this one update and it just doesn't sit right with me.
Uber can do what he wants, it's his game but they person they got to do the ntr route went in super heavy. I might leave it for a couple of updates and see how it goes.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OMG
A person who doesn't like Mary, I didn't think they existed :0
What can I say. Maybe it’s due to spending too much time on this site, but I am completely over this character archetype of the sexually repressed mother who suddenly starts to look at her son and think, “Wow, my little boy’s all grown up now …” and peeks on him and sniffs his undershorts and all that jazz.

Doesn’t help that, personally, I also find her quite ugly. I’m not into MILFs at all; and, while this game’s art style has grown on me (for instance, before playing it, I would look at the preview pictures and think Becca was unattractive as well, but now I like her), I think it doesn’t do the older ladies any favours, as far as I’m concerned.

But hey, if you like her, more power to you.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes