Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What should I do in Where's Mary?!
You should have read the dialogue when the MC entered the front room. Since you did not: #30,208
so i just pick up the game recently, got one question : just follow the what to do list for season 5 and i should be good or there are others side quest for extra content ?
Just follow the tasks. There's no such thing as side quests.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone, save the file for the mission find spare key to school closet plsss. the minigames are too difficult for me
1695691618490.png There is no save file. It's data written to your Windows Registry. You can skip minigames in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) by entering the cheat code listed in OP.
  1. Click settings
  2. Click Skip minigames
  3. Enter Cheat Code
  4. Checkmark the Skip minigames box
Does anyone know which AI tool, he uses to create the images?
I don't believe he has even officially admitted using an AI tool trained on his original artwork.

Taffy Player

Sep 26, 2023
Im playing patch 0.89 Seasons 1-4 and I took the money from clara to give to alan it says to call him. I know i need to go to the mall but i havent unlocked it yet. I also am stuck waiting to go to the gym with gerda and harry but the mall isnt unlocked. the only quests I have are "Theres gotta be a way to call harry" and "Talk to Officer Swan". The mall is not open yet and I have nothing that I am able to do. is this a bug ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im playing patch 0.89 Seasons 1-4 and I took the money from clara to give to alan it says to call him. I know i need to go to the mall but i havent unlocked it yet. I also am stuck waiting to go to the gym with gerda and harry but the mall isnt unlocked. the only quests I have are "Theres gotta be a way to call harry" and "Talk to Officer Swan". The mall is not open yet and I have nothing that I am able to do. is this a bug ?
No, it's because as a player, you are addicted to fast travel using the map, see #29,367.
The link discusses my FAQ and recommending #1. Here's a link to my latest FAQ - posted last week #30,410. Not just #1, but I also recommend reading #8 as well.

That said - there is one time where using the map is the only way, but you're already outside when you should use it (for searching for the ball with Becca after going the MC's house front).

Are you sure your quest says "There's gotta be a way to call harry" and not "There's gotta be a way to call Allen"

There are many "Talk to Officer Swan" tasks - one (or two?) at the mall, a couple on the street outside the school (the first is by clicking one of the cars, after that Swan is visible), and once in the school hallway.

Taffy Player

Sep 26, 2023
No, it's because as a player, you are addicted to fast travel using the map, see #29,367.
The link discusses my FAQ and recommending #1. Here's a link to my latest FAQ - posted last week #30,410. Not just #1, but I also recommend reading #8 as well.

That said - there is one time where using the map is the only way, but you're already outside when you should use it (for searching for the ball with Becca after going the MC's house front).

Are you sure your quest says "There's gotta be a way to call harry" and not "There's gotta be a way to call Allen"

There are many "Talk to Officer Swan" tasks - one (or two?) at the mall, a couple on the street outside the school (the first is by clicking one of the cars, after that Swan is visible), and once in the school hallway.
yes i absolutely do fast travel all the time. i have played the majority of the early content so i am trying to get past it quickly.
you are correct it is call alan not harry i mistyped. does this mean my game is permanently glitched ? ive tried searching a few times and I dont see any solutions, only reasons why this has happened. If I have missed it I apologize if you could please reiterate that would be appreciated.
If i revert to a save a little before this task do you think it will fix ? I appreciate your quick reply

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yes i absolutely do fast travel all the time. i have played the majority of the early content so i am trying to get past it quickly.
you are correct it is call alan not harry i mistyped. does this mean my game is permanently glitched ? ive tried searching a few times and I dont see any solutions, only reasons why this has happened. If I have missed it I apologize if you could please reiterate that would be appreciated.
If i revert to a save a little before this task do you think it will fix ? I appreciate your quick reply
No, you're game is not glitched. I've already told you what you need to do if you took the time to follow the link:
You say your search results found reasons why it happened - then you should have deduced what you need to do to fix it: Go the MC's home. Go inside. And then have the MC walk outside to the front of the MC's home. You'll see Mary standing there. Click on her.

Taffy Player

Sep 26, 2023
You unlock the mall in the first three days of game play if you don't use fast travel map to go everywhere. Do not use fast travel from inside buildings. Actually use doors to travel in and out of buildings - otherwise you WILL miss triggers for quests. #26,146
Thanks for the help. Sorry it bothered you. theres thousands of posts here so its a little hard to follow. thanks again

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes