enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
they have a SS now
Hey lostraven I know y'all are probably operating under the idea that everyone who finds the page knows what the game is already but I would still put up the pitch/synopsis for the game and a couple of pics or whatever just in case you get some new prospective supporters browsing substar.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
its is not openeing , i replaced the file in the manged folder and when i open the application its says loading and just closes abruptly .

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, that scene had so much potential and instead was just meh. The club scene was better.
It could have been so good. The MC could finally stop being such a bitch and enjoy himself. The game is long enough where it would make sense by now. He could have spanked her and left her ass more red and sore than Red or Darnell did. That would have been great.

Or at the end of the update when you fuck Mary in his room. And she thinks he's fucking Becca and tells him to keep it down. Why not make him spank Mary and have her too curious not to check it out, and she sees he's actually with Mary which also turns her on. Great potential with her just wasted. Now she's just competing with Darnells sister and it's boring.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
It could have been so good. The MC could finally stop being such a bitch and enjoy himself. The game is long enough where it would make sense by now. He could have spanked her and left her ass more red and sore than Red or Darnell did. That would have been great.

Or at the end of the update when you fuck Mary in his room. And she thinks he's fucking Becca and tells him to keep it down. Why not make him spank Mary and have her too curious not to check it out, and she sees he's actually with Mary which also turns her on. Great potential with her just wasted. Now she's just competing with Darnells sister and it's boring.
There were soooo many great opportunities to explore her path more and put more scenes with her in various points of the story. Like when the MC discovered she was a camgirl, that could've introduce her arch perfectly, making Darnell and the MC compete to see who could corrupt her first. In season 5, she's just there, with nothing going on. When I heard there was going to be a NTR route in season 5 I thought it would be all about her, since, you know, she's actually one the characters that we see being closer to Darnell. But no, yet another opportunity lost.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Love the art work for both traps in this game, so very beautiful. Not played the new update yet, hoping for more progression in their storylines :)

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes