AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
View attachment 3546118
Anyway, from my thoughts: it could be Fox Club. There seems to be a similar building in the background (behind the club), like in the window on the screenshot. Plus, it looks like a brick building, so it could be a room with a brick wall on the inside. And the atmosphere is kind of glamorous - fits the club.
Could be some vip room in the club for priscilla, becca and mc only

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone :)

Progress is going well; we're working hard and making great strides with the necessary reworks for the Steam release; we'll have more on this soon!

As you can see, everyone's favorite spoiled princess is back and kinkier than ever!
Just who else is going to get wrapped up in whatever perverted game she's playing?
Will it be Becca... Or perhaps someone else?

Find out soon!

That's all for now,
As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: The art looks really nice :love:

View attachment 3545226
Thanks for the post bro.
But this AI art just isn't good.

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
No work for me :( crash when loading the game

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Hello everyone :)

Progress is going well; we're working hard and making great strides with the necessary reworks for the Steam release; we'll have more on this soon!

As you can see, everyone's favorite spoiled princess is back and kinkier than ever!
Just who else is going to get wrapped up in whatever perverted game she's playing?
Will it be Becca... Or perhaps someone else?

Find out soon!

That's all for now,
As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: The art looks really nice :love:

View attachment 3545226
uber only cares about feedback that are bugs and glitches, he just likes to makes us think he really cares about character popularity with his vague wording.

zellayne

Mar 20, 2021
hi can anyone tell me if the character change thing persists? i just got to the bit where i have to swap between peter and mary and it's getting super tedious and not really enjoying it does this carry on for the rest of the game?

kofu

Nov 22, 2017
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
Doesn't work anymore.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

We'd like to give a special thank you to everyone for your support and helping us break over 1000 subscribestars!
It means the world to us to see your continued support for us, and motivates us even harder to push ahead with our work!

We're still chipping away at the work, and we'll have some really cool stuff to show you guys soon!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

1713834281032.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes