Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
NOT AN UPDATE

Hello everyone!

We need YOUR feedback!

We’re planning on creating a promotional video for Steam soon, and if you have video editing skills and think you’re up to the task, please DM us your portfolio and let’s make it happen!

Don’t have editing skills? Not a problem, you can help by DMing us here or over on the discord examples of promo-videos of visual novels you like!

That’s all for now,
As always, thank you all so much for your support!
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

if anyone is interested, join the discord on the first page of this forum.

View attachment 3751262
This is the best Clara face made by AI , please use this for all future references.
Also adding of some frickels and wrinkles would do wonder in showing her real age

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all! I'm stuck intwo quest:
1) Find Becca (the evening movie). Reading around the forum it seems she must be in the stable..but none is there;
2) Clara needs some comforting.What to do? I need to talk with Clara? Where? When?

Thanks for helping

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi all! I'm stuck intwo quest:
1) Find Becca (the evening movie). Reading around the forum it seems she must be in the stable..but none is there;
2) Clara needs some comforting.What to do? I need to talk with Clara? Where? When?

Thanks for helping
set your search results for most recent first, see my signature. Took me 30 seconds to find each. Took me longer to type this on my phone.
  1. 18,531
  2. 23,908 & 23,909

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi , there's only one task left ( Find Sara ) and i can't find her , please help !
  • Which version are you playing - v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) or v1.07.3 (Season 5)?
    • If the v1.07.3 (Season 5) version, are you playing the main route or the netorare (ntr) route?
    • How far are you into that version (what percentage in your completion)?
  • What were you doing just before then?
  • Especially now with so much bullshit going on with the game - it's best to provide a screenshot showing your tasks. There may be more than one "Find Sara" task prompt.
Or, you could search either the thread (after setting your search results order to 'most recent') or search the www. 95% of all game play questions have already been asked and answered at least once in this thread, some have been answered dozens of times - if not a hundred or more.

Here's one way:
1719138261097.png
1719138496964.png
https://f95zone.to/search/379843563/?q="find+sara"&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Here's another way:
1719138601874.png

Reactions: Mr.Storm

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
  • Which version are you playing - v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) or v1.07.3 (Season 5)?
    • If the v1.07.3 (Season 5) version, are you playing the main route or the netorare (ntr) route?
    • How far are you into that version (what percentage in your completion)?
  • What were you doing just before then?
  • Especially now with so much bullshit going on with the game - it's best to provide a screenshot showing your tasks. There may be more than one "Find Sara" task prompt.
Or, you could search either the thread (after setting your search results order to 'most recent') or search the www. 95% of all game play questions have already been asked and answered at least once in this thread, some have been answered dozens of times - if not a hundred or more.

Here's one way:
View attachment 3762160
View attachment 3762168
https://f95zone.to/search/379843563/?q="find+sara"&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Here's another way:
View attachment 3762171
Hello , I'm playing ( season 1-4 ) version and opened scenes 13.3%

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I don't mind working through the build up for now. All in all, I'm hoping that it ends up mostly worth it in the end.
Here I am at day 57, with 13.9% scene completion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hooked:love:

KuroiiTenryuu

Jun 20, 2024
In Taffy Tales v0.89 there is a quest to install cameras in Priscilla's home, but even after you do so it does not let you exit as it says cameras need to be installed. It gets stuck in an infinite loop anybody know a solution??

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
In Taffy Tales v0.89 there is a quest to install cameras in Priscilla's home, but even after you do so it does not let you exit as it says cameras need to be installed. It gets stuck in an infinite loop anybody know a solution??
There are 3 cameras

Red_Herb

Sep 5, 2023
OK I have been playing this game blind for a week on and off now and there's stuff that doesn't make sense. I'm playing season 1 - 4 on android and there's a girl popping up out of nowhere (reading the mystery book in the library) and the Mc was acting like he already met her. Same with Becca and Prescilla, they talked about a night in a stable. Oh and Harry too, mc apparently helped him banged Gerda (which I never did).

I wonder if this non sense is voluntary or if I've been missing on a lot of stuff? I spent a couple of days interacting with everything/everyone at different places of the day, but i dont get new goals/scenes a part from my already current ones.

I am confused.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Since Uberpie is remaking the game I would like to suggest some well meaning changes.

The sex progression with Gerda & Mary is too fast & sudden. The progression with Gerda needs to be longer, maybe add a few quests to get in the good books of Gerda & then begining emotional attachment & then the sex .
Instead of she just berating us & then straight to making us her fukboi.

Also, there needs to be longer buildup of sexual tension between Mary & Peter . Mary being her mother, the taboo feel and hesitation needs to be there. And the feeling of guilt & hesitation needs to be present in them both & not just Mary.

I hope Uber makes these changes, it'll be really great for the game making it feel much organic & real.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Welcome to F95 - I see you are new here. Nearly any question you have has already been answered in this thread - which can save you time and trouble in asking for help and waiting for someone who has an actual answer that works.

You could search either the thread (after setting your search results order to 'most recent') or search the www. 95% of all game play questions have already been asked and answered at least once in this thread, some have been answered dozens of times - if not a hundred or more. This is one question that has been asked over a hundred times.

Here's one way:
1719193628318.png
1719193511808.png

Had you searched first, the third post after yours (fourth overall) would have led you to a post telling you:

Don't focus on one single storyline. Once most of those roll off, you'll have like 3-4 tasks at the maximum at any given time.​

Also, as a heads up, ONLY use fast travel by map AFTER you have the MC go outside whatever building they are in at the time. Otherwise, you may miss opportunities to open locations or trigger tasks (You should be able to open the mall within the first 3 days of in-game time, as an example).​

There is no walkthrough - that's what these are for. If you need handheld, look up youtube playlists for the game. One of the popular that came out after the update that revised the gameplay was by TGame ( ). Although they don't show the task list on screen, after the first couple of videos the tasks are timestamped from the description box below the video.​

About the plumber/3 cameras task: (pulled from the two links originally listed)​

The simplest, easiest and least intrusive is to just go back to a previous save before buying the cameras and uniform. If you used a save editor or similar to cheat and give yourself all the items in the game - you've fucked yourself. If you went on buying sprees for things before you need them for a quest and your inventory spans 2 or more pages - you've fucked yourself.​

Much of this can be resolved if the quest is done when it activates or as soon as the MC can afford to buy the items needed - as long as when the MC purchases everything needed for the quest, it all fits on the first page of the inventory - if it's a tight fit:​
  • buy the uniform and the wrench and then have the MC go to his bedroom
  • after trying on the set, it becomes 1 slot in inventory
  • buy the three cameras (again, assuring that everything is on the first page of inventory)
  • place cameras in bathroom, behind bedroom mirror, and in right side bedroom sittee
If a player has gone so long that even doing the extra step of going to the MC's bedroom before buying the cameras will push to the second page - consider what items are in the inventory to complete other quests to empty slots. If that's not possible - that's when considering other methods (going back to an even earlier save or other ideas) would be necessary.
  • If none of that works, you'll need to start a new run from game day one.
As always - build a save regimen: Save every morning or every night in the MC's bedroom in a new save slot, at least using the first 9 slots on the first page in a rotation basis.​

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes