Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
While in front of the school at night, how do I get back home? The map is disabled.
The map is disable because you are in the middle of a task/quest/plotpoint. Which version are you playing (v0.89.8 [Seasons 1-4] or v1.07.3 [Season 5])? How did you get outside the school at night? What happened in the story just before you got there? Why are you outside of the school at night? Provide a screenshot of:
  1. game screen
  2. game screen showing your task list
I recommend reading all dialogue when you play - because there are a lot of times the dialogue tells the player what they need to do just before they are supposed to do it (or, at least hint at what the player needs to do). I also recommend creating a rotation of 3-8 saves (at the minimum) in the first save page - where the player saves once per in-game day -- get into a routine of doing it when the character wakes up or just goes to bed. This is a game in development and things can happen which throws players for spin - whether it is poor decision making by them or poor coding by the developer.
When will the update come? The update is taking too long.. :(
MONTHS. Months. Months. We're not even at the average length of waiting time for this title, we're only just now hitting the 5 month mark - (copied from 2 weeks ago - 33,346) Here's the list of the most recent 6 updates:

-= What is called Season 5 =-
v1.07.3a 29 Jan 2024 (6 months, 28 days)
v0.95.7a 01 Jul 2023 (8 months, 21 days)

-= What is now called Seasons 1-4 =-
v0.89.8a 11 Oct 2022 (4 months, 13 days)
v082.4a/v0.85.1a 28 May 2022 (8 months, 15 days)
v0.82.4a 22 Apr 2022 (7 months, 9 days)
v0.68.2a 13 Sep 2021 (6 months, 4 days)
v0.47.5a 09 Mar 2021 (7 months, 8 days)

As you can see - the average of those are a little over 7 months.

Also, since they are getting whatever "Season 1" is ready for Steam submission - it has to be in much better shape than any of their previous releases have ever been (as well as make sure any references to content that may not be allowed on Steam are removed/refined). In addition, they stated they are adding some content to "Season 1" - so there's that.

I wouldn't expect their Steam submission to be released until 2025 for purchase. If it came sooner, I'd be surprised.

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Hello. The developer has news on July 25. Please publish information about who is a subscriber. Thank you brothers, peace to all) and have a nice day!

Reactions: DemonicN

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Our news!

Hello everyone!
We’ve got some exciting news!
We’ve working on the new Steam trailer which we can’t wait to show you guys!

We’ve also begun play-testing the new build and its revamped content, and so far, things are going very well.
We’re doing some additional work on making the game more user-friendly we hope, and we’ll have more stuff to announce very soon!

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

My Note: Finally, some actual news regarding the status of the update. They have now gone into the play-testing phase which may take another month or two if they find any big technical issues. FYI Tiffany looks real good in this picture :love:

1721947394300.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Our news!

Hello everyone!

We’ve also begun play-testing the new build and its revamped content, and so far, things are going very well.
We’re doing some additional work on making the game more user-friendly we hope, and we’ll have more stuff to announce very soon!

As always,
Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

My Note: Finally, some actual news regarding the status of the update. They have now gone into the play-testing phase which may take another month or two if they find any big technical issues. FYI Tiffany looks real good in this picture :love:

View attachment 3867510
God uberpie and co are such teases knowing how long it’ll be before she gets a proper update but solid art in this teaser. Her outfit looks off tho

hakim0012

Dec 14, 2022
how i can unlock all saison in the last version ?

when i chose new game i have only saison 5 unlocked

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
just tried them again and they still don't work.
I attached a video to my previous post showing they work. So yes, yes they do.

If you can't get them to work, you're doing it wrong (trying them on the wrong version or using capital letters or something similar) or something else is wrong on your end. But the simple fact is that the codes are correct.
Where do you go to find updates regarding taffy tale directly, their patreon was taken down correct?
1721980945571.png

dripjno

Apr 17, 2023
ok i am here again after 1 more year , what's the status for ntr ? any update after piss drinking scene lol?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok i am here again after 1 more year , what's the status for ntr ? any update after piss drinking scene lol?
No. And it won't be for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. The Netorare (NTR) route appears to be on the backburner for now. Also, 7 months. you haven't posted in this thread in 7 months. Not 1 year.

Since that time, they added onto v0.95.7's main route story in v1.07.3 at the end of January 2024, got kicked off Patreon in March 2024, started a Subscribestar account in April 2024, decided to segregate and revamp the beginning of v0.89.8 to submit for a "Season 1" chapter for Steam consideration. That's where it is right now. The latest Subscribestar post was copy/pasted on the previous page of this thread. Will still be at least a month and a half or two months (could be three or more) of dev team "playtesting," if the past is any predictor, before they will do an alpha release of some sort for their top tier subscribers.

Reactions: succhiale

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone else think they're trying to cash out? The steam revamp/release and the "seasons" really has me thinking so.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Our news!

Hello everyone!

As always,
Without you guys,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3867510
did not have smaller tits

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes