Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Not an update

Hello two thousand subscribestars! :)

Thank you all so much for your support in reaching this incredible new milestone!

Unfortunately, this is still less than 50% of the subscriber base we had before. That’s why we’re putting in more effort than ever to make the Steam release happen as soon as possible – it’s our big opportunity to keep things going!

"... Something tells me those aren't her only tattoos."
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

1724277521549.png

420wiggums

Jun 1, 2021
"Unfortunately, this is still less than 50% of the subscriber base we had before. That’s why we’re putting in more effort than ever to make the Steam release happen as soon as possible – it’s our big opportunity to keep things going!"

Translation: Yall aint getting shit for another 3 months

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Not an update

Hello two thousand subscribestars! :)

Thank you all so much for your support in reaching this incredible new milestone!

Unfortunately, this is still less than 50% of the subscriber base we had before. That’s why we’re putting in more effort than ever to make the Steam release happen as soon as possible – it’s our big opportunity to keep things going!

"... Something tells me those aren't her only tattoos."
As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3954514
So they were making $40k/month on patreon, jesus

edit: reread that statement, more than $40k/month, my bad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So they were making $40k/month on patreon, jesus

edit: reread that statement, more than $40k/month, my bad
They were talking about the number of subscribers, not the $$$ amount.

But, your maths check out on the Subscribestar $19,964 in subscriptions currently this month from 2,288 paying subscribers ($8.73 average) at $3, $7, $10, $12, $20, $30, $50.

7,395 was the maximum number of paying patrons, July 2023, shortly after he released the update that included the Netorare (NTR) Route (v0.95.7). Even the latest release at the end of January peaked at less than 6,900 paying patrons on Patreon. Tiers there were $1, $5, $10, $20.

Because the tiers are not the same, I doubt the average was similar. However, with the far greater number of paying patrons I don't think you would be far off (either a little high or a little low) in your estimate.

3.40 star(s) 356 Votes