SpamOP

May 4, 2019
HELP!???
I cant get past the "find ball with becca" task. Went to pricillas house clicked everywhere in the keft side of the house. Only things o cant interact eith are the hoise door and greda(?). Using android 0.85.1a

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HELP!???
I cant get past the "find ball with becca" task. Went to pricillas house clicked everywhere in the keft side of the house. Only things o cant interact eith are the hoise door and greda(?). Using android 0.85.1a
You have other quest to do?, ignore it for now, you can't do it until the side gate gets activated, I think you will find the rope first (smoking area behind the school)

Reactions: SpamOP

SpamOP

May 4, 2019
Yes got other quests to do. Thank you for clearing that up. Was about to redownload game thinking it was bugged

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes got other quests to do. Thank you for clearing that up. Was about to redownload game thinking it was bugged
there are a few scenes/quests still out of order, and there are a lot of quests that you can't do until you hit some "unrelated" triggers in other quests, you'll also get a "follow Darnell" quest a long time before you can do anything about it.
But in this version I was able to get 100% without any game breaking bugs (though there are a few minor ones like that ball quest which are more annoying than anything else)

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
" In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey "
It has a tag: female protagonist. Is this a mistake, future plans or you can actually play as a woman?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
I am stuck at "I think Clara needs some comforting" and nothing new happens when i talk to clara. If i visit her at home i cant leave it or enter the kitchen. And no one is in the other rooms. What did i miss? I am at 28,6%

BigBobIsHere

Aug 20, 2018

Hello everyone:)
Just checking in to let you guys know the latest update is well underway, and we're very excited to show you what we've been working on. We're currently experimenting and working on adding animations into the game, as well as outlining plans to introduce alternative routes.
We're really pleased so far with how the latest update is turning out, and we think you guys are going to really enjoy it too!
Well, back to work for us - Thank you all as always for supporting the project, without you guys, none of this would be possible

-The Taffy Tales Team
I wish all my mornings started with such great views!

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

Hello everyone:)
Just checking in to let you guys know the latest update is well underway, and we're very excited to show you what we've been working on. We're currently experimenting and working on adding animations into the game, as well as outlining plans to introduce alternative routes.
We're really pleased so far with how the latest update is turning out, and we think you guys are going to really enjoy it too!
Well, back to work for us - Thank you all as always for supporting the project, without you guys, none of this would be possible

-The Taffy Tales Team
I wish all my mornings started with such great views!
Wonder what Ubs means by "the latest update is well underway" can't expect update anytime soon tbh

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wonder what Ubs means by "the latest update is well underway" can't expect update anytime soon tbh
It means they are hard at work on the update. It's pretty straight forward. He isn't saying its coming out any time soon.

Of course no one should expect an update it, either; the last update was little more than 3 weeks ago. Historically, the average is 3-4 months and over 6-7 months for the longest on the "mega" updates... which UberPie says they are moving away from. However, he's said that before. Also "experimenting and working on adding animations" sounds a bit time-heavy, too.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
It means they are hard at work on the update. It's pretty straight forward. He isn't saying its coming out any time soon.

Of course no one should expect an update it, either; the last update was little more than 3 weeks ago. Historically, the average is 3-4 months and over 6-7 months for the longest on the "mega" updates... which UberPie says they are moving away from. However, he's said that before. Also "experimenting and working on adding animations" sounds a bit time-heavy, too.
Hard at work on this game is the biggest meme lmao. Game been out for several years and is still barebones in content. It's a shame really as the pace this game is going it probably still wont be finished in 2030 :KEK:.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone know whether I need to do anything special to configure the 8X versions of the game to play on a Mac? I had no trouble with the 62 and earlier releases, but can't get the recent releases to run. Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hard at work on this game is the biggest meme lmao. Game been out for several years and is still barebones in content. It's a shame really as the pace this game is going it probably still wont be finished in 2030 :KEK:.
I'm honest in my view of the content - where the developers fall short: time management, coding skill level, communication, etc. However, "barebones" is not a term for this title. It's well over 24 hours of content, without skipping dialogues and scenes. In order to complete it in the current version, one has to go through about 100 game days at the minimum. As for the 2030 ... who gives a fuck if it is completed tomorrow or it's still getting content for another 10 years? I'm not paying a dime for it, it's free entertainment.
Anyone know whether I need to do anything special to configure the 8X versions of the game to play on a Mac? I had no trouble with the 62 and earlier releases, but can't get the recent releases to run. Thanks
Download using another browser and/or from a different host if you are attempting to use v0.82.4a or v0.82.4b. If you're using v0.85.1a, you're the first Mac user I've heard here or on the discord having trouble with it.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone knows how to transfer the data from v0.82.4b to v0.85.1a? its because I just downloaded the recent version and try to check if my data from v0.82.4b was there but it wasnt. I honestly don't want to play the game all over again since it will be my 4th time and it gets annoying when trying to make money, find items, etc.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone knows how to transfer the data from v0.82.4b to v0.85.1a? its because I just downloaded the recent version and try to check if my data from v0.82.4b was there but it wasnt. I honestly don't want to play the game all over again since it will be my 4th time and it gets annoying when trying to make money, find items, etc.
It's been a week since I last posted it, so I guess it's time to post it again. See #4, #6 and #1 in the FAQ below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xluucasc and KrLosZ

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
" In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey "
It has a tag: female protagonist. Is this a mistake, future plans or you can actually play as a woman?
it is a mistake. you are very much a male only.

Reactions: MrJBJ
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes