lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Excellent lip reading skills.

lostraven is this something you are aware of, or is Uberpie taking liberties in the art department?

Stealing art is indefensible really but I think an explanation is required.
Nothing to do with me, I handle the writing side of things and that's all.

It's been common knowledge for a while that some of his art is 'similar' to other artists, mainly incase's work, and especially during the earlier updates to the one that image belongs from it was more prevalent. Generally it was agreed some light tracing may have occurred but it's not a total rip, I'm inclined to agree.

Reactions: cloudfw and Raiken

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, I don't like the way this game progress in the sense I'm not a fan of blackmailing or the slave stuff or even giving sleeping pills to grope is not my type of games I'm more into happy vanilla stuff like harem hotel and mythic manor and the sort pretty much consensual harem but this game art is really nice I'm not gonna lie. other than that I'm not a fan of nonconsensual material but its the story the dev wanna do I guess...

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Who steal from who
Copying isn't stealing. I don't adore gigantic asses, which UberPie draws but his style overall is orginal and great. He must have learn this somehow and redrawing already existing art is the bet way to learn.
Copyrights activists are going more and more retarded, soon they will call children who learn the piano by playing GoT soundtrack thiefs.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes