Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can you play from scratch from cp 5?
No, it's called "Season 5" not "Seasons 1-5."

Do you buy a DVD set or online access for "Season 5" of "The Walking Dead" and expect to see Sheriff Rick Grimes waking from a coma to find something apocalyptic has occurred from S01E01?

• Haha
Reactions: RickPrime

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there a save location? i tried to get my save from 0.95 to 1.07 but can't find anything
Saves have never been compatible between versions (from a one number to a different number), that's why almost always Uberpie has provided a preloaded save starting at new content in the first save slot.

If you haven't completed the content for v0.95.7 part of "Season 5" and want to - you must do it in v0.95.7 before starting v1.07.3. Or, start over at the beginning of "Season 5" in v1.07.3 and play it all again.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Saves have never been compatible between versions (from a one number to a different number), that's why almost always Uberpie has provided a preloaded save starting at new content in the first save slot.

If you haven't completed the content for v0.95.7 part of "Season 5" and want to - you must do it in v0.95.7 before starting v1.07.3. Or, start over at the beginning of "Season 5" in v1.07.3 and play it all again.
thanks for the answer, there was quite sometime since i actually played, i only unlocked the gallery after i lost my HD sometime ago, but i think i played with my saves a long time ago, but i might be just remembering wrong, and since the gallery was with some bugs i actually played the 0.95, well guess gonna only unlock gallery again. Also anybody has the gallery unlock for the 0.89.8c? the front page only has for 0.89.8b, and it doesn't work, the game crash.

EDIT: Forget it, found one following the save editor link to an universal gallery unlock, it would be nice if they updated the link to the front page since the season 1-4 is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatlostone

MufflefartLaCroix

Dec 3, 2023
Should I have seasons 1-4 and season 5 installed at the same time? Getting a lot of 'Under Construction' pop-ups in pretty important situations, the stripping in front of Mary in the Gerda line for example.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

We are still continuing preparations for the Steam release and are currently in the process of reworking the older scenes.

On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!

Please share your thoughts about what else, (or who else) you would you like to see!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: "reworking older scenes" Hopefully they work on the gym scene with Mary and Darnell.

1714439345686.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Good for Danny fans but I could’ve sworn I saw a statement from someone on the team saying Danny’s route would be worked on after Mary and Tiffany’s routes were complete…

Reactions: astrophel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Should I have seasons 1-4 and season 5 installed at the same time? Getting a lot of 'Under Construction' pop-ups in pretty important situations, the stripping in front of Mary in the Gerda line for example.
There will always be "under construction" in Seasons 1-4 because Uberpie hasn't done anything with them at all. Instead he just moved on to new updates, not fucking around with any of the "under construction."

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes