MR-MIME

Jun 8, 2019
After the night on the cult and Priscilla calling MC (on tne Main Route) what i have to do??? the screen just go black
I try save and reload, but that soft lock mc without HUB (map, backpack, etc) on the cult mansion.

Please tell me if there is something i can do to save it
or i just have to start a new game and skip everything???

SORRY if you already answer this, i can't find anything related on the search bar.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Damn shame. The main appeal for me was his artstyle. Kinda reminded me of that Angela Anaconda cartoon.
it's impressive how his artstyle mixed with AI art without any issues until the common sixth finger showed up :KEK:

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
it's impressive how his artstyle mixed with AI art without any issues until the common sixth finger showed up :KEK:
I played the game before the AI updates so I don't know how it looks but I can kinda see that happening, his stuff does have an AIsh feel to it. :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
After the night on the cult and Priscilla calling MC (on tne Main Route) what i have to do??? the screen just go black
I try save and reload, but that soft lock mc without HUB (map, backpack, etc) on the cult mansion.

Please tell me if there is something i can do to save it
or i just have to start a new game and skip everything???

SORRY if you already answer this, i can't find anything related on the search bar.
Searched the thread for cult black - if you do not have your search results set by date order, see my signature to change your preferences
Found this as the first result after your post: 32,298 there are several suggestions there

Also, are you playing v1.07.3c that is available for download in OP? Because I believe it should be fixed in that version, but I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Thatlostone

MR-MIME

Jun 8, 2019
Searched the thread for cult black - if you do not have your search results set by date order, see my signature to change your preferences
Found this as the first result after your post: 32,298 there are several suggestions there

Also, are you playing v1.07.3c that is available for download in OP? Because I believe it should be fixed in that version, but I could be wrong.
Thanks Man i didn't know that you can organize the search results

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This delay for NTR is already getting annoying, and the creator's ball-lickers are still coming to defend this
Don't know what you are talking about - there's a lot of people who are calling out Uberpie for his caving to certain interests and not continuing the netorare route any time soon. Even some of us who don't actually care about netorare are calling him out for it.

The only people who are agreeing with Uberpie not following up are a small segment of the people who don't like netorare and who never wanted any of it in there in the first place, not even as an optional route.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Don't know what you are talking about - there's a lot of people who are calling out Uberpie for his caving to certain interests and not continuing the netorare route any time soon. Even some of us who don't actually care about netorare are calling him out for it.

The only people who are agreeing with Uberpie not following up are a small segment of the people who don't like netorare and who never wanted any of it in there in the first place, not even as an optional route.
hoping for ntr soon ^^. black guy hidden sex with infront of MC <3

Reactions: Bob Jewl

MommaSin

Aug 3, 2023
I for the life of me find mary in the "Wheres Mary"Task help me please x.x

Edit:Nvm my stupid self found it x.x

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can you play from scratch from cp 5?
No, it's called "Season 5" not "Seasons 1-5."

Do you buy a DVD set or online access for "Season 5" of "The Walking Dead" and expect to see Sheriff Rick Grimes waking from a coma to find something apocalyptic has occurred from S01E01?

• Haha
Reactions: RickPrime

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there a save location? i tried to get my save from 0.95 to 1.07 but can't find anything
Saves have never been compatible between versions (from a one number to a different number), that's why almost always Uberpie has provided a preloaded save starting at new content in the first save slot.

If you haven't completed the content for v0.95.7 part of "Season 5" and want to - you must do it in v0.95.7 before starting v1.07.3. Or, start over at the beginning of "Season 5" in v1.07.3 and play it all again.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Saves have never been compatible between versions (from a one number to a different number), that's why almost always Uberpie has provided a preloaded save starting at new content in the first save slot.

If you haven't completed the content for v0.95.7 part of "Season 5" and want to - you must do it in v0.95.7 before starting v1.07.3. Or, start over at the beginning of "Season 5" in v1.07.3 and play it all again.
thanks for the answer, there was quite sometime since i actually played, i only unlocked the gallery after i lost my HD sometime ago, but i think i played with my saves a long time ago, but i might be just remembering wrong, and since the gallery was with some bugs i actually played the 0.95, well guess gonna only unlock gallery again. Also anybody has the gallery unlock for the 0.89.8c? the front page only has for 0.89.8b, and it doesn't work, the game crash.

EDIT: Forget it, found one following the save editor link to an universal gallery unlock, it would be nice if they updated the link to the front page since the season 1-4 is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatlostone
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes