• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MufflefartLaCroix

Dec 3, 2023
Should I have seasons 1-4 and season 5 installed at the same time? Getting a lot of 'Under Construction' pop-ups in pretty important situations, the stripping in front of Mary in the Gerda line for example.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

We are still continuing preparations for the Steam release and are currently in the process of reworking the older scenes.

On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!

Please share your thoughts about what else, (or who else) you would you like to see!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: "reworking older scenes" Hopefully they work on the gym scene with Mary and Darnell.

1714439345686.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Good for Danny fans but I could’ve sworn I saw a statement from someone on the team saying Danny’s route would be worked on after Mary and Tiffany’s routes were complete…

Reactions: astrophel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Should I have seasons 1-4 and season 5 installed at the same time? Getting a lot of 'Under Construction' pop-ups in pretty important situations, the stripping in front of Mary in the Gerda line for example.
There will always be "under construction" in Seasons 1-4 because Uberpie hasn't done anything with them at all. Instead he just moved on to new updates, not fucking around with any of the "under construction."

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Either I'm stupid, or the writing is really bad, well I couldn't understand anything or the premise of the game, much less if the women in the MC's house are his relatives.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Either I'm stupid, or the writing is really bad, well I couldn't understand anything or the premise of the game, much less if the women in the MC's house are his relatives.
Wait... people read this? :sneaky:

For information purposes: French is Uberpie's first language. English is lostraven's. However, I don't know how much is lost when Uberpie takes lostraven's writing and puts it into the game (and edits/adds to it).

The relationship status is "player set" by using custom names at this time. Perhaps now that Patreon has removed Uberpie's account, Taffy Tales may revert back to original relationship statuses. However, Uberpie has also stated that they are intending to work on a Steam version - so that would negate that concept, as well.

So, like with all things Taffy Tales, what it is today may not be what it is tomorrow and may be completely different the next.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Wait... people read this? :sneaky:

For information purposes: French is Uberpie's first language. English is lostraven's. However, I don't know how much is lost when Uberpie takes lostraven's writing and puts it into the game (and edits/adds to it).

The relationship status is "player set" by using custom names at this time. Perhaps now that Patreon has removed Uberpie's account, Taffy Tales may revert back to original relationship statuses. However, Uberpie has also stated that they are intending to work on a Steam version - so that would negate that concept, as well.

So, like with all things Taffy Tales, what it is today may not be what it is tomorrow and may be completely different the next.
aaah, I understand, So it's those ambiguous script archetypes, not really a fan, I think it takes the soul out of anything being written.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes