SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Season 5 (v1.07.3c)?
So, should I to download two games (1-4 version + 5 version)?
Or just only Season 5 to play from the start?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would like to know when the new NTR chapter about MARY will be released,
No one knows. Not even the developer. In fact, as far as we know - the netorare content is not currently being developed except for what is already in "Season 5" v1.07.3. The development team is reworking the part of Taffy Tales they now call "Season 1" so that they can submit it for consideration to be listed on Steam. No, they have not stated anything about netorare content about that "Season 1," either.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Things are going well. We're continuing to work on the main script and small talks for Season 1 on Steam.

We're currently figuring out how to provide access to the different seasons for subscribestars on Steam.
Most likely, it will be done through keys. We'll keep you updated about it.

This is our first experience working on Steam, and we have a lot to learn. Honestly, we're a bit (a lot) nervous, so we really appreciate your support.
It's more important than ever to us!

That's all for now, stay tuned for more news and updates!

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support, without you, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Breathe in... And out"

1716333315889.png

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone!

Things are going well. We're continuing to work on the main script and small talks for Season 1 on Steam.

We're currently figuring out how to provide access to the different seasons for subscribestars on Steam.

This is our first experience working on Steam, and we have a lot to learn. Honestly, we're a bit (a lot) nervous, so we really appreciate your support.

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support, without you, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Breathe in... And out"

View attachment 3658403
Thanks for posting as usual (y)

Reactions: Vanheller

ColonelSK

May 1, 2019
Hello everyone!

As always,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Breathe in... And out"

View attachment 3658403
This announcement implies, to me, that Uber is planning to releease the game solely through Steam from this point forward. Instead of a Steam release alongside a release or download link on the Subscribe Star page, like many other game do.

If that is the case, my guess is that Uber is mainly looking to Steam in order to use their optional DRM features. Which, to me, would also explain why he hasn't just polished up and released the "small update" that was "almost" ready for deployment before they were removed from Patreon.

Since the removal from Patreon the sub bonuses have had a massive reduction in tangible benefit past the 2nd out of the 5 tiers of financial support. In fact, the $20/$30/$50 tiers all have the same benefit package. New content has been put on total hold for the foreseeable future in order to overhaul seasons 1-4 of the game (we're at 2 months just on season 1) after there was already a substantial overhaul in the past. And the developer updates, while admittedly more frequent, boil down to "still working on the Steam release :)".

I've financially supported this game for 3(?) years. But man, if the last few months don't throw up more red flags than ever. I sincerely hope they don't move to only releasing the game on Steam. That will be a line in the sand for me.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
This announcement implies, to me, that Uber is planning to releease the game solely through Steam from this point forward. Instead of a Steam release alongside a release or download link on the Subscribe Star page, like many other game do.

If that is the case, my guess is that Uber is mainly looking to Steam in order to use their optional DRM features. Which, to me, would also explain why he hasn't just polished up and released the "small update" that was "almost" ready for deployment before they were removed from Patreon.

Since the removal from Patreon the sub bonuses have had a massive reduction in tangible benefit past the 2nd out of the 5 tiers of financial support. In fact, the $20/$30/$50 tiers all have the same benefit package. New content has been put on total hold for the foreseeable future in order to overhaul seasons 1-4 of the game (we're at 2 months just on season 1) after there was already a substantial overhaul in the past. And the developer updates, while admittedly more frequent, boil down to "still working on the Steam release :)".

I've financially supported this game for 3(?) years. But man, if the last few months don't throw up more red flags than ever. I sincerely hope they don't move to only releasing the game on Steam. That will be a line in the sand for me.
Damn, sounds like a bleak possibility. Makes me think that each update will be sold separately as DLC. I’m still confused about their eager commitment to steam though. I have a vague memory of them attempting it before but gave up due to their strict rules. Is there an approval process they have to go through and if so have they already been approved or are they just hoping that the product they make after months of work gets approved by steam? If it doesn’t does that mean the project is dead? If patreon could so easily drop them, how much of the game gets neutered to meet steams rules? My biggest worry is that the effort to release to steam will either fail or succeed after the game has been stripped of its original essence. Especially knowing how many ideas have been scrapped by Uber and the amount of routes yet to be worked on (MC trap, Sharing, NTR, NTR from the start of the game, etc.), the idea of Uber releasing a steam friendly game as well as a mod/separate version of the game in its original state doesn’t feel possible, but I hope they prove me wrong.

mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
I played the game, but I can't understand the content because I'm not good at English.

Please help me because I am not good at English.

1. Is Mary the main character’s mother?

2. How does Mary become corrupted and have sex with the main character?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I played the game, but I can't understand the content because I'm not good at English.

Please help me because I am not good at English.

1. Is Mary the main character’s mother?

2. How does Mary become corrupted and have sex with the main character?
  1. Originally, yes. After Patreon made Uberpie change it in 2018, no. However, players have the ability to rename "Mary" to whatever they want, so your experience may vary.
  2. Initially, it is through the introduction of drugs.
Is there a Gofile link for v0.89.8c for android? Because the other sites are really slow
Try using a VPN with a node in another region of the world for the other links - It may simply be your connection.

Reactions: mmoprg010

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I am all for it. If it means the dev will get more funding from Steam, which he will spend it(hopefully) on possible NTR content.
The era of Daz3D is dying anyway.

mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
  1. Originally, yes. After Patreon made Uberpie change it in 2018, no. However, players have the ability to rename "Mary" to whatever they want, so your experience may vary.
  2. Initially, it is through the introduction of drugs.
Try using a VPN with a node in another region of the world for the other links - It may simply be your connection.
THANKS A LOT VERYVERY

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Steam is funny... Their moral-line-in-the-sand is an interesting one. Cannot show a school setting but can show incest all day. I wonder how they will handle the scat content... I am guessing it will be evacuated.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes