Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am guessing it will be evacuated.
I see what you did there...
what path will next update have??

vanilla or ntr??
This question has been asked and answered many times in the recent couple of weeks - including the last few pages. It is not difficult to skim or search. But, here again:

Since the next update will be the rework of what they are calling "Season 1" - it is highly doubtful that it will include any of the netorare route.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I see what you did there...
This question has been asked and answered many times in the recent couple of weeks - including the last few pages. It is not difficult to skim or search. But, here again:

Since the next update will be the rework of what they are calling "Season 1" - it is highly doubtful that it will include any of the netorare route.
ahh we're now in the 'rework' milk arc i see

Reactions: Tbone221 and edipap

Revisor

Feb 28, 2018
I'm stuck on day two I've tried all the possible interaction combinations I pick up the package or don't first still can't go to the library 1000028393.jpg 1000028394.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck on day two I've tried all the possible interaction combinations I pick up the package or don't first still can't go to the library View attachment 3661895 View attachment 3661896
The binocular pieces are all around the MC's house. Put them together.

In the school hall, at the bottom of the screen is a button that has "LIBRARY" on it.

If you are having this amount of difficulty this early on, you are going to hate Taffy Tales if you don't understand point and click games.

Reactions: Revisor

Cookie0935

Dec 24, 2023
  1. Originally, yes. After Patreon made Uberpie change it in 2018, no. However, players have the ability to rename "Mary" to whatever they want, so your experience may vary.
  2. Initially, it is through the introduction of drugs.
Try using a VPN with a node in another region of the world for the other links - It may simply be your connection.
Wow it really worked. So well at that. Thanks man appreciate the help

Reactions: Count Morado

Revisor

Feb 28, 2018
The binocular pieces are all around the MC's house. Put them together.

In the school hall, at the bottom of the screen is a button that has "LIBRARY" on it.

If you are having this amount of difficulty this early on, you are going to hate Taffy Tales if you don't understand point and click games.
It was the binoculars softlocking me from advancing further got them then after doing everything the library button appeared finally

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Season 1-4 is being reworked upon right & all the hand drawn ART is being changed by AI ?
Hence I request the thread maintainer of Taffy-tales to PLEASE please do not remove the current & original Season 1-4 game files from the thread when the new update comes.

Rename them and move then into spoiler sections but please please do not remove the original game with Real art.

It's a humble request

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Season 1-4 is being reworked upon right & all the hand drawn ART is being changed by AI ?
Hence I request the thread maintainer of Taffy-tales to PLEASE please do not remove the current & original Season 1-4 game files from the thread when the new update comes.

Rename them and move then into spoiler sections but please please do not remove the original game with Real art.

It's a humble request
Just download it now. Or bookmark my post that has a link to 16 of the versions of Taffy Tales for Windows: 29,193
I been playing this game since the beginning but this "rewrite" is dogwater

is so subpar compared to what we had before
Same writer (for the main route).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Season 1-4 , Pre AI , won't be kept then ?
Who knows. Because Uberpie is futzing with everything. Right now they are working on the rework of "Season 1" - whatever that is. It would be doubtful that staff would remove links for "Seasons 1-4" v0.89.8 if only whatever "Season 1" is gets links, otherwise that would remove links to content for "Seasons 2-4."

The staff may simply keep this thread active and create a new thread for Steam versions of Taffy Tales. It depends upon which rule they decide to follow in the Game Uploading Rules for the site:
1716618508382.png

But, the link I have to all previous versions of the game (as of right now) will remain in the thread for you to download from, if you choose. Hence why I told you to download now and/or bookmark it, if you are desirous of playing those versions.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Who knows. Because Uberpie is futzing with everything. Right now they are working on the rework of "Season 1" - whatever that is. It would be doubtful that staff would remove links for "Seasons 1-4" v0.89.8 if only whatever "Season 1" is gets links, otherwise that would remove links to content for "Seasons 2-4."

The staff may simply keep this thread active and create a new thread for Steam versions of Taffy Tales. It depends upon which rule they decide to follow in the Game Uploading Rules for the site:
View attachment 3668663

But, the link I have to all previous versions of the game (as of right now) will remain in the thread for you to download from, if you choose. Hence why I told you to download now and/or bookmark it, if you are desirous of playing those versions.
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes