Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Does the dog take any part in this?
As far as I understand, no longer
Due to Patreon rules they couldn't do anything with animals, now that Taffy Tales is on Subcribestar, they could, since the platform is more permissive in that, but UberPie wants to release Taffy Tales on Steam, if they achieve it, the dog will definitely only remain as a decoration

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we're still chipping away at the game. After a lot of requests, we'll be adding character bios as collectable items throughout the game! Have fun!

In other news regarding with the Discord - we re-added the NSFW-Art and NSFW-Art-NTR discord channels now we can safely do so again.

Join our big community on Discord server:

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support, without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

My Note: I kinda expected them to announce that they are almost at the end of production but it's UberPie so ig I'll wait.

1715726667429.png

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we're still chipping away at the game. After a lot of requests, we'll be adding character bios as collectable items throughout the game! Have fun!

In other news regarding with the Discord - we re-added the NSFW-Art and NSFW-Art-NTR discord channels now we can safely do so again.

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support, without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

My Note: I kinda expected them to announce that they are almost at the end of production but it's UberPie so ig I'll wait.

View attachment 3634986
Does Tiffany have another asscheek on her right leg? Or am I being picky already? What is that crease

• Haha
Reactions: Thatlostone

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone!

As always,
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3634986
Thanks for posting again
Does Tiffany have another asscheek on her right leg? Or am I being picky already? What is that crease
Could be from the shorts she's wearing maybe you are getting a small bit of picky already

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
tumblr_92ef572f8b4c50f34130f79c2774b6d3_98ad633c_540.gif

They are easily months away. I wouldn't expect anything until late July or beyond (probably September or later) for a Season 1 version for Steam to consider.
She's cheeky that way.
what happened to ntr in this game?
It's only in the first half of Season 5 - v1.07.3.
take Darnell out the game or end him stop having dumb mc evil side keep saying need get rid Darnell

either stop him from saying it or take Darnell out guy sucks he's ruining the game

I get devs love the guy but he sucks get rid principle guy to him Darnell got to go
Not gonna happen. Darnell is an integral character in the the storyline. Roger's lacky in the main route, the "chad" in the NTR route, and the sharing partner in the Friendship route (as yet to be developed, but part of the plan).

Nov 26, 2019
So wait what is the next update, it went from a small update to now the earlier seasons are being reworked instead of adding the content everyone has been asking for???

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So wait what is the next update, it went from a small update to now the earlier seasons are being reworked instead of adding the content everyone has been asking for???
I don't know if the small update would have included any of what you say is "the content everyone has been asking for," but everything else you said: "it went from a small update to now the earlier seasons are being reworked" sounds correct.

SwagFire Games

May 16, 2024
One of my favorite games out there. The amount of detail and effort the developers put into it is amazing. I also love the domination aspect of it. Only criticism is i have to wait a full year for every update xD

Reactions: rapah and succhiale
3.50 star(s) 345 Votes