Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Season 1-4 is being reworked upon right & all the hand drawn ART is being changed by AI ?
Hence I request the thread maintainer of Taffy-tales to PLEASE please do not remove the current & original Season 1-4 game files from the thread when the new update comes.

Rename them and move then into spoiler sections but please please do not remove the original game with Real art.

It's a humble request

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Season 1-4 is being reworked upon right & all the hand drawn ART is being changed by AI ?
Hence I request the thread maintainer of Taffy-tales to PLEASE please do not remove the current & original Season 1-4 game files from the thread when the new update comes.

Rename them and move then into spoiler sections but please please do not remove the original game with Real art.

It's a humble request
Just download it now. Or bookmark my post that has a link to 16 of the versions of Taffy Tales for Windows: 29,193
I been playing this game since the beginning but this "rewrite" is dogwater

is so subpar compared to what we had before
Same writer (for the main route).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Season 1-4 , Pre AI , won't be kept then ?
Who knows. Because Uberpie is futzing with everything. Right now they are working on the rework of "Season 1" - whatever that is. It would be doubtful that staff would remove links for "Seasons 1-4" v0.89.8 if only whatever "Season 1" is gets links, otherwise that would remove links to content for "Seasons 2-4."

The staff may simply keep this thread active and create a new thread for Steam versions of Taffy Tales. It depends upon which rule they decide to follow in the Game Uploading Rules for the site:
1716618508382.png

But, the link I have to all previous versions of the game (as of right now) will remain in the thread for you to download from, if you choose. Hence why I told you to download now and/or bookmark it, if you are desirous of playing those versions.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Who knows. Because Uberpie is futzing with everything. Right now they are working on the rework of "Season 1" - whatever that is. It would be doubtful that staff would remove links for "Seasons 1-4" v0.89.8 if only whatever "Season 1" is gets links, otherwise that would remove links to content for "Seasons 2-4."

The staff may simply keep this thread active and create a new thread for Steam versions of Taffy Tales. It depends upon which rule they decide to follow in the Game Uploading Rules for the site:
View attachment 3668663

But, the link I have to all previous versions of the game (as of right now) will remain in the thread for you to download from, if you choose. Hence why I told you to download now and/or bookmark it, if you are desirous of playing those versions.
Thanks

Dec 30, 2020
Maybe I said this befkre ... BUT has anyone else noticed the midtake that occurs very late in this newest update along the mainroute following Dannys story?

You gst him in a chastity cage, lock em up, and then later he sends you a photo with his make up done up and he is uncaged despite it being impossible as we have the only key.

Is this a result of AI failing or a human error?

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Maybe I said this befkre ... BUT has anyone else noticed the midtake that occurs very late in this newest update along the mainroute following Dannys story?

You gst him in a chastity cage, lock em up, and then later he sends you a photo with his make up done up and he is uncaged despite it being impossible as we have the only key.

Okay, let's start by saying that we take the key away from Becca after the scene where we get a photos from Danny. That's first.
Second: why can't it be an old photo? If you've played seasons 1-4, you've already seen pre-made photos in cosplay when you explored his room. What prevents this photo from being a pre-made one, from the collection?
Third - even though I don't know English well, there is such sentences in the text, "As my eyes wandered over the feminine body, eventually, they stared at the dangling appendage between his legs." and "Do you think if we kept that thing in a cage long enough it’d shrink even more, huehue". These sentences clearly suggests that the author remembers about the cage, and the photo is probably old.
Fourth, I'm curious, how did you pull in the AI bug again here? Why do people always want to attribute all faults to AI that aren't even faults? What has it done to you? Even if you imagine there should be a cage, and AI didn't draw a chastity cage as requested, it's the author's fault for not following up on that. Adding a cage to the finished image is a few clicks away.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all! Could someone help me I'm stuck :
- Let's find a rope to get tiffany's ball back (I have a rope in my inventory;

Some suggetions?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Most likely human error. Uberpie is terrible at continuity. Always has been. Is. Always will be.
Gerdas back yard, click the tree
Holy shit. It's like the ride never ends, does it? LOL

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Having NTR as standalone games sucks it would have been better if the game would react to our choices and based on your choices you can either get ntr/non ntr and romance/corrupt but sadly nah
Having the NTR portion as a standalone game is great. it is definitely the way devs should handle things.

Reactions: Aemion14

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
man i haven't been here since they started implementing ai and scat into the game and from the looks of these comments it was a good idea to jump ship. i only came back out of morbid curiosity to see just how much further things have fallen since then. so from my understanding this is being turned into a steam game and all the actual art is being replaced by ai, is it even legal to sell this on steam if it's full of ai art?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
man i haven't been here since they started implementing ai and scat into the game and from the looks of these comments it was a good idea to jump ship. i only came back out of morbid curiosity to see just how much further things have fallen since then. so from my understanding this is being turned into a steam game and all the actual art is being replaced by ai, is it even legal to sell this on steam if it's full of ai art?
People toss around the word "legal" when the law has nothing to do with it. Is it within Steam's guidelines for a title to use AI art? that they use pre-generated AI content.

So, if Uberpie wants to submit Taffy Tales for consideration on Steam, Uberpie will have to publicly disclose that AI generated art is used in Taffy Tales.

Now, to an actual legal point - as a reminder - because Uberpie is using AI generated art (trained from his originally drawn art) and it is obvious that Uberpie makes little, if any, effort to edit after the generation of the art, Uberpie has lost much of their claim to IP rights if anyone were to use their art for their own purpose. Even if Uberpie were to simply edit to remove two extra assholes or the errant finger, that may not be sufficient to protect their copyright for their art.

Reactions: Alandir and JuuzouS

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
If I wanted to replicate some of the characters with the Taffy Tales style as a basis what AI Art format should I use do y'all think?

Or rather, how do I view the unity character files? Tinker with them? Sorry I'm new to this...

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes