zellayne

Mar 20, 2021
hi can anyone tell me if the character change thing persists? i just got to the bit where i have to swap between peter and mary and it's getting super tedious and not really enjoying it does this carry on for the rest of the game?

kofu

Nov 22, 2017
Here is fully open gallery patch;

You should replace the file Assembly-CSharp.dll in the directory YourFolderPath\Taffy_Tales_1.07.3a_win\TT_1.07.3a\TaffyTales_Data\Managed

Don't forget to thank me

Cheers :cool:
Doesn't work anymore.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

We'd like to give a special thank you to everyone for your support and helping us break over 1000 subscribestars!
It means the world to us to see your continued support for us, and motivates us even harder to push ahead with our work!

We're still chipping away at the work, and we'll have some really cool stuff to show you guys soon!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

1713834281032.png

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hello everyone!

We'd like to give a special thank you to everyone for your support and helping us break over 1000 subscribestars!
It means the world to us to see your continued support for us, and motivates us even harder to push ahead with our work!

We're still chipping away at the work, and we'll have some really cool stuff to show you guys soon!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3566245
Is it my imagination or is there a big difference between one hand and the other? One looks longer than the other
Or am I getting paranoid about the use of AI?
Thanks for sharing the post :)

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
Hello everyone!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3566245
2 toilet paper, where can i find this, im too tired of using leaf

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I certainly agree that the AI in Taffy is very lazy. But I want to say that I feel like if Uber spent time fixing the three anuses, hands and faces - the game would be of much higher quality than it would be with hand-drawn artwork. This is my opinion, you can consider me a "shit-eater", but I really like the AI style in general, but it needs manual tweaking, definitely
Some people really have no standard.

• Sad
Reactions: succhiale

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
So what am I supposed to leave?
Actually - constructive criticism is a very good thing. I tried to indicate in my post that certainly - now AI artes are not perfect. But I also pointed out that in general, if you omit these moments (hands and faces), although they certainly should not be omitted, but finalized - it seemed to me that the picture became much better. I realize it's a matter of taste, but I don't quite see how anyone could like the same low-resolution graphics, with the same style. The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of people berate AI, and some even for good reason (for fingers and faces), but as I see it - claiming it used to be better isn't true at all. I can give you some examples of CGs, from version 0.89 and 1.07, if you so desire.

1713888698031.png
1713888709478.png
1713888778327.png
1713888792372.png
If even after that you say the old art is better - well, that's your opinion, but I fundamentally disagree with it.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes